Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman killed on Vacation by friends who lied and said she died of alcohol poisoning

If the Mexican police investigation shows that the fight and whatever else they may find out is the young woman cause of death. They can tell the USA they want whoever for whatever they want to charge them with. The police in Carolina will pick them up and they will get extradited back to Mexico to face those charges.

Oh shit,they'll have to do their time in Mexico ?

Last group trip I was on there was almost a brawl cuz someone told some cacs that kept hanging around our group they could use the N word

Like I said traveling w niggas is stressful luckily I missed that whole scene cuz I was sleep and did a great job avoiding niggas and cacs that whole trip lol

Literally seen this exact thing happen b4. People are dumb af
Lmao man I’m glad I went to sleep early first thing I hear when I wake up is u won’t believe what happened last night after you went to sleep

I was so embarrassed and I wasn’t even there to witness the scene

Can't convince me that those people really fucked with her and just had a lapse in judgement.
Which I’m wondering what made her go?
She didn’t sense anything off?
And still tripping at fighting there.
I know fights can happen anywhere but that’s a special kinda hate to have going out the country to want to fight.
and someone said she was naked?
Wtf.
They all need a slow death.
Shit got me tight.

Lmao man I’m glad I went to sleep early first thing I hear when I wake up is u won’t believe what happened last night after you went to sleep

I been told niggas been getting passports and fucking up the tourism landscape.
our group that went to the DR was always cool. Each dude was vetted. The one guy that wasn’t was the one that made us all stop going as a group. And the dude that brought him, no one really ducks with him anymore.

Idk why black people do dumb shit like that. Can't just be cool with some cacs nah you gotta adopt them. Now you tryna get them to do shit that will get you and them fucked up cause you think you speak for nigga folk(shout out to Charleston)

Back