Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman killed on Vacation by friends who lied and said she died of alcohol poisoning

And Black men that were there were gay...

Do we need to talk about how gay men really get down when it comes to women...

Ain't no gay man breaking up no fight between women lol, that's what they wanna see. They are the umpires of female conflict. They sipping tea hunny.

A straight man ain't even tryna put women in the same room that don't get along and got beef. He ain't trying to see them fight either.

Women are confused as hell about gay men because they think gay men are on they side because straight men don't fuck with them and by stupid Oppression Olympics calculus, gay men and women are allies.

The relationship between gay men and women is the same relationship between Black women and White women, Jewish Americans and Black Americans and Non-Whites and Black people.

Be a woman and have gay besties at your own risk. Your life will be nothing but drama and strife.

Even gay men don't like gay men lol.

That's a horrible story.

The way I read it they reported the girl dead to the people in Mexico and then just went home like her family and the people in Mexico need to figure it out.

That broad was never her friend. If you and your friend come to blows and they not fighting back a real friend would just leave the shit alone.

Not just based off this thread but multiple threads and comments over the years. Yall niggas got some terrible people yall call friends.

I'm not watching the video...reading the article was hard enough but I have a question

If this happened in Mexico, does the case have to go back to Mexico? Can the DA here do anything?

If the Mexican police investigation shows that the fight and whatever else they may find out is the young woman cause of death. They can tell the USA they want whoever for whatever they want to charge them with. The police in Carolina will pick them up and they will get extradited back to Mexico to face those charges.

If you and your friend come to blows and they not fighting back a real friend would just leave the shit alone
Man I've done that with people who aren't my friends so I can just imagine these people really didn't fuck with her like that or they were just that shook but I still feel like they never really liked her idk

Man I've done that with people who aren't my friends so I can just imagine these people really didn't fuck with her like that or they were just that shook but I still feel like they never really liked her idk

Can't convince me that those people really fucked with her and just had a lapse in judgement.

Muhfuckas that are married on couples trips ain't doing this goofy shit. If there's a beef, someone's spouse is normally stepping in like, "we'll do our own thing" type time.

Married on not the bold is the actions of people who really care about the other person/people and just understand shit about too far and don't want that to happen.

What happened ain't exclusive to single folks. They've shown videos of married couples doing plenty of fighting and goofy shit as well. Folks really gotta stop trying to put shit on one group of people when all groups of people do stupid shit sometimes.

Back