Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman killed on Vacation by friends who lied and said she died of alcohol poisoning

Du dont got a passport either and never left dmv so i cut him alil slack…he dont be knowing lol
Nigga this is disingenuous at best

I beat the entire game of Spider-Man on PS4 on my work trip to Louisville, Kentucky back in 2019....

I consistently called out for the fade from whoever wanted it the entire time....

Niggaz thought it was best for me to stay in my room, play videogames and stay humble 🤷🏿‍♂️

Niggas old fam lol we’ll be out turning up with new people and accepting all these invites to clubs later in night knowing we havezero intentions on going lol
This is facts….u See them in the dining hall the next morning and gotta be like man we drank too much and fell asleep

knowing there was no way u were going anyway lol

You saying he takes the ps5 to a "trip" to Philly?
I would 100% take my PS5 to Philly.

I am literally home in Philly. It's like way worse than. Baltimore.... Cuz I'm loose when I'm there

I would 100% take my PS5 to Philly.

I am literally home in Philly. It's like way worse than. Baltimore.... Cuz I'm loose when I'm there
My boy just moved from philly to bmore . I love philly and got fam there but now i gotta reason to hit bmore. Ill knock u out a ur bar for a considerable price now.

Iigh yall lets focus!

View attachment 963056

That’s the same chick in the oP?

They brought her there just to do her dirty!
My daughter will be 17 and I explain to her she can't trust everybody you call friend.

I hope karma comes back to them 10 times as bad as they did her!!!

They definitely brought her there to set her up, because from the bit of video I saw, the girl looks like she's inebriated.

All of them need to go jail IN Mexico...

Back