Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman killed on Vacation by friends who lied and said she died of alcohol poisoning

Some of yall still think you Steven Segal uh huh. Odds are the only thing you bout to do is make a mess of things, get hurt , look goofy and catch charges. Better off letting real investigators handle things.
If that's how you move. That's how you move.

I don't move like that.

I remember in middle school there was this one girl that was cool wit all the guys. She wasn’t even on some trying to fuck no body type shit. She was just mad cool, when girls got jealous and tried to roast her, guys would defend her. She didn’t bother nobody just mad cool but you could feel the tension with the other girls.

One day in math class one girl pushed her cause she glanced by her desk as she went to the bathroom, out of instinct she turned around and bucked up.

The girl that pushed her was big too, like lady of rage type size. The girl just lunched from her chair and start attacking the other girl. Soon as that popped out, I swear,.every girl in that class launched from their chair and swarmed that girl.

I happen to hook up wit one of them girls years later as an adult. I brought that shit up and asked her why she fought that girl cause I know she ain’t had no problem wit her. She told me she didn’t even know, she just didn’t like her. And when she saw her getting the beats she just jumped in.

and I forget why I was telling this story…I think it was to highlight how some women hold grudges till the right moment.

Us expecting this scenario to end with some stand up male behavior knowing damn well who is telling the story.
confused-icegif.gif

Germs reading our confusion.
who-not-me.gif

If that's how you move. That's how you move.

I don't move like that.
Your idea of a great vacation is taking your playstation with you to a hotel, so I'm pretty sure thats exactly how you'd move. Only thing I might of left out is you screaming how much you dont give a fuck when they cuff you for assault and attempted kidnaping.

It wouldnt kill some of you to admit you're just a regular tax paying citizen. I didnt believe J Prince's godfather gimmick so im def not believing it from some guy with a 9-5.

Bruh, I tell my family that my work trips are personal vacations for me. Yeah, I still have to work on them, but at least when I get to the hotel for the night, I don't have to do shit.

On topic, shit like this is why I understand why God just wanted to drown the entire human race and be done with it.

whole point of Jesus is so that he don’t have to deal with yall ever again lol

“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Imagine you die and go before God for your judgement, and he like…
FA1E7CD5-11D6-4759-926A-1E0EA4DA0161.gif

And Jesus just smirk like Smack in the “who is this nigga?!” GIF

Your idea of a great vacation is taking your playstation with you to a hotel, so I'm pretty sure thats exactly how you'd move. Only thing I might of left out is you screaming how much you dont give a fuck when they cuff you for assault and attempted kidnaping.

It wouldnt kill some of you to admit you're just a regular tax paying citizen. I didnt believe J Prince's godfather gimmick so im def not believing it from some guy with a 9-5.
Again, we clearly move different,...

Just cuz you have your ways doesn't mean everybody like you 🤷🏿‍♂️

Nigga said I'm the friend that pays for everything and lets you know I paid for everything. I don't care tho it's just jks.

View attachment 963743

"Friends" probably wanna hook off on you every trip but you paid for it so...
You know you fucked up when lurk co-sign you.
It’s crazy how y’all skip the important part and make the running joke the focus.
Can’t wait til I land in Toronto. F u up

I mean, there was always a chance of clothes getting torn off so…
Torn off is one thing.
But to allow her to be attacked naked…..that adds something more to it.
I would just been getting my ass whipped with her….I couldn’t let that happen in front of me regardless of how I felt about her.
sometjmes people need to fight it out but that when the feelings are mutual and they both want to throw hands. But saying she do t want to fight and she still go at her……they all need a new type punishment

Kyrie credit always been decent with me but I'm never praising niggas actions when they in hot water. Dope of him none the less.
If they hurt someone I get it. But this “hot water” was unjust and lies.
We got be with the good and bad when it’s about lies or agendas.

Back