Welcome To aBlackWeb

Woman killed on Vacation by friends who lied and said she died of alcohol poisoning

The families gofundme

The petition to get answers:

Her service:
November 19, 2022 at Macedonia Baptist Church on Hatteras Ave. Charlotte, NC.

Sad commentary on society.

If anything is to be learned by this, it's that the term................"friend".............is used too loosely.

Man!!!! Real talk.

It seems to me that every individual involved is on the run. They were better off staying in Mexico.

Who is this young lady for real in that city?

I'm asking that because why they need to go all the way to Cabo in Mexico to set her up if that is what really happened.

They might have been dumb enough to think that American law enforcement would have been unable to get at them if the crime was committed outside of the U.S.

Man!!!! Real talk.

It seems to me that every individual involved is on the run. They were better off staying in Mexico.

And to film it on top of that???

I don't think any of this was planned.

Something happened while they were there that caused the fight.

Hard to believe that they would plan to kill her............and record the killing at the same time.

IDK, maybe they just planned to beat her up.......but didn't think she was gonna get killed in the process.

And to film it on top of that???

I don't think any of this was planned.

Something happened while they were there that caused the fight.

Hard to believe that they would plan to kill her............and record the killing at the same time.

IDK, maybe they just planned to beat her up.......but didn't think she was gonna get killed in the process.

I think the bold too. I haven't watched the video, but it sounds like she was basically beaten to death. You'd think that whatever caused this incident had to be deep for the chick to go to that extreme and for other people to just sit there and let her do it. I know this is a different world, but I'd still think that someone would have stepped at some point if they didn't know something we don't.

Back