Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Why Do Some Black People Dislike Dr. Umar?

test
Look at him

The thing is, being swirl simp is nothing new but why does he have to double down his worship for white women by hating on black men?

for @TTBF
Worshiping whites 🫱🏻‍🫲🏽 blindsiding brothers with unprovoked attacks

He attacked me because I tell the truth about the whites. Since he can't live in truth I needed to shut up. He ridiculously hates Mark Jackson and Mark Jones for having a job where they have to stand next to Doris Burke.. funny, Doris has a new partner this season. I bet my LIFE the Guyanese Canadian Coon @TTBF hasnt threatened to beat up Mike Breen or wished him the worst...

"riight"

Is that museum still happening...

tenor.gif
Bro, why are y'all so confident about being wrong and loud?

Check that. Its not cool or funny to be ignorant

Why do you guys keep playing with this brothers mental health?

Aye... he on ignore I ain't gonna see it.
View attachment 1238414
look at you

I got you admitting everything i charged you with nigga

The allegation stuck didn't they?

And you better keep me on ignore cuz you know reading my posts about you are very bad for your mental health... im loving the honesty tho

Dr. Umair who is uncompromising heterosexual black Man that stands ten toes down for the betterment his people. Even black men with a little bit of spine can't handle his words.

As far as the school...I believe his intentions were true...but he is over his head...and won't admin it.

Even black men with a little bit of spine can't handle his words.
Ah! That's what you're not going to find here at ABW

For example
If the Bermudian tether @Inori had a spine he would stand on his post and provide VISUAL PROOF how Tariq is a "con artist". He won't do that. He's going to throw that rock hide his hands then Slither away like normal. He just wanted to get lol's on his little gif

Nigga been on my dick... Sometimes @TTBF used to put a reaction on my post then change it to another. Also he would quote me and by the time I check the reaction/reply it would be gone. This happened SEVERAL times over the years

May God strike me down if I'm telling a lie

Back