Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Why Do Some Black People Dislike Dr. Umar?

test
He seem like a wack ass nigga based off what I've heard from him. Loud, misleading, and overly sensitive of how other men live their lives. He passionate about his opinions tho which is dope. Just ain't for me

I also think majority of the niggas that big him up are wack so I just assume it's a circle I'd never move in and treat him accordingly by ignoring him

No Black people aren't the only ones who do that. And people should care who is saying something. The who should always matter or else you'll listen to anybody about anything and that shows a real lack of discernment.
Everyone that was a leader in the past had tk start in a place where people had to meet them where they were.

Malcolm X wasn’t always Malcolm X. He had to grow into his calling and then people began to follow.

(Getting on my religious thing real quick)

I’m a firm believer God can speak to you thru anyone and use anyone to get to you. Maybe the vessel he’s using for the delivery is to help a person see value in things that’s not shiny.
A homeless person can still teach lessons. But because he looks a way we may not agree is right, does that diminish his value as a man or his message?

We can’t be so high in our heads that we overlook others and what they have to say.
A person might miss a blessing because your eyes only see the surface.

Everyone that was a leader in the past had tk start in a place where people had to meet them where they were.

Malcolm X wasn’t always Malcolm X. He had to grow into his calling and then people began to follow.

I’m a firm believer God can speak to you thru anyone and use anyone to get to you. Maybe the vessel he’s using for the delivery is to help a person see value in things that’s not shiny.
A homeless person can still teach lessons. But because he looks a way we may not agree is right, does that diminish his value as a man or his message?

We can’t be so high in our heads that we overlook others and what they have to say.

Using discernment isn't about being or thinking you're too big to listen. It's considering the source of the information you're receiving. If you got the option to learn to shoot a jump shot from Steph Curry or Shaq who you trusting first? Everybody's knowledge of things isn't on the same level. So it's nothing wrong with preferring to either discuss or listen to somebody who actually knows what they're talking about. And trying to make people feel bad for not listening to people who don't know shit about the topics they talk about just makes that person look like they prefer to simply not have to think as hard. They tend to fall for buzzwords, catchy phrases and other things that leave them vulnerable to grifters and folks who can take advantage of them.

Using your Malcom X example you think he would've told more people to take him seriously as Malcom Little or Malcom X?
If you trying to get somebody to risk assess which is the better option for receiving the right information you can't fault somebody for going with the proven better option just because you want to lie to yourself about everyone being equal in their knowledge and understanding

He's a grifter and a clown. Sure he might say some true things from time to time, but all great liars do.

He talks like he's the greatest thing that's ever hit the black community, but I can't think of anything of substance he's actually done. He's probably helped some people in local communities here and there, but so have plenty of other people and they did it without taking millions of dollars in donations.

At one time, he might have been legit, but as his name grew so did his ego and now he isn't any better than any of these other high profile practicing con artists.

He's a grifter and a clown. Sure he might say some true things from time to time, but all great liars do.

He talks like he's the greatest thing that's ever hit the black community, but I can't think of anything of substance he's actually done. He's probably helped some people in local communities here and there, but so have plenty of other people and they did it without taking millions of dollars in donations.

At one time, he might have been legit, but as his name grew so did his ego and now he isn't any better than any of these other high profile practicing con artists.
itsTime.gif

Pro Blackness absent of performance preceeds him or any other like folk.....

To me no different than the preachers with Bentley whole the congregation broke. He just dresses his scammin red black and green
Lol at least they get to the bag

Umar had that one live where his camera fell over and it briefly showed the rest of his living room that shit was junky as shit straight nasty hoarder status

Wouldn’t be surprised if that bread was going up his nose

Is that museum still happening...

tenor.gif

Back