Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Why Do Some Black People Dislike Dr. Umar?

test
Umar is a great speaker. I don't necessarily agree with everything he says but a lot of what he says rings true to me and I understand and respect what he's trying to do.

Only knock I have is the school situation. He'll continue to look funny until those schools open unfortunately.

Fwiw I believe he does want to open those schools.

i don’t dislike him. i actually agree with him occasionally

but you know your nigga senses will let you know when someone is full of shit?

mine go off when he speaks. not all the time, but enough of the time to take caution

i think someone on here said it best
i’ll walk beside Umar to the cliff, but i ain’t jumping off with him

Umar is a great speaker. I don't necessarily agree with everything he says but a lot of what he says rings true to me and I understand and respect what he's trying to do.

Only knock I have is the school situation. He'll continue to look funny until those schools open unfortunately.

Fwiw I believe he does want to open those schools.
I think this where I’m at too

Some people hate scammers and con-men.
Some, love them dearly.

Simple as.

Umar panders to and makes content for simple motherfuckers who read like Floyd Mayweather. He's not a great speaker, people are just negligent listeners. He's no different than any lying ass preacher at your nearest church, it's apparent to anyone that sits and examines the bullshit flying through his teeth.

For starters i will never submit my common sense, critical thought to someone because they might say a few things i agree with... he has the air of a charlatan......he and others have this, pimp, preacher, salesman aura.. unfortunately these types are very effective to those who are receptive to the beat..

The dumb are intrigued by the drum

I dont care who the person is when you hear to much.... of "such and such says" it falls into, worship and borders culty

This guy doesnt break new ground.. noone does or is expected too..

But people need to break away from the stranglehold of the magic buzzwords niggas are like moths to a flame

We dont need a leader.. a spiritual guide or an oracle my principles are not guided by the predilection of any individual

Last edited:
Because he s a race baiting swindling hypocritical charlatan

This
Why I gotta be "dumb" or a "simple motherfucker" because I agree with some things he says?

Yall don't have to scorch earth because you don't agree.

Watch your fucking lips.

.. and that you took personally...

Figure out why you need an Umar or like individuals is it their style their diddy bop..

I swear if some of those cats were 3 shades lighter🤭

Pro Blackness has become performance, a brand i dont like that shit

This

.. and that you took personally...

Figure out why you need an Umar or like individuals is it their style their diddy bop..

I swear if some of those cats were 3 shades lighter🤭

Pro Blackness has become performance, a brand i dont like that shit
Who or what was said that indicates I or anyone in the thread "need " umar. I just said I agree with somethings he says.

You're taking it personally and need to relax. No need to call posters out their name or refer to them as dumb cause you don't like him or agree with things he says. It's okay for you not to.

Some people hate scammers and con-men.
Some, love them dearly.

Simple as.

Umar panders to and makes content for simple motherfuckers who read like Floyd Mayweather. He's not a great speaker, people are just negligent listeners. He's no different than any lying ass preacher at your nearest church, it's apparent to anyone that sits and examines the bullshit flying through his teeth.

It should never be about whether i like him or not . But is the message true.
That's why you should always study an make sure the messenger is giving you the message. No matter how it was delivered.

We as people sometimes are too focused on how it was delivered or who delivered it.
I feel we must focus on is the message true and does it benefit us.

He’s like everyone else.

Has his good and bad.

Take what helps you and ignore what doesn’t.

I think the school stuff bothers folk. But I also think when he touches sensitive subjects it runs people the wrong way because it’s full of truth.

Corrected that lil typo

But again it wasnt a personal shot at you..

@TTBF

People seem to take in his words as gospel and often repeat his lil phrase

It becomes a cult of personality in the same ways that shit always manifests

Why do some /too many of us need a lil razzle dazzle...

Back