FEATURED Why Do Some Black People Dislike Dr. Umar?

test
He's somebody who preys on people and I detest that to the highest degree. He does make good points on some topics but they're surface level and as said before anybody who actually listens to what he says can easily see there is far more bullshit than truth that's come out of his mouth. I mean we not gonna pretend like this man didn't literally lie about and pretend to be a descendant of Frederick Douglas then lashed out at the family when they called him out for lying.

He's not a stupid person but he's somebody that I think people who are lacking a certain ability to discern truth from bullshit latch onto because he speaks in a way that sounds nice.

Corrected that lil typo

But again it wasnt a personal shot at you..

@TTBF

People seem to take in his words as gospel and often repeat his lil phrase

It becomes a cult of personality in the same ways that shit always manifests

Why do some /too many of us need a lil razzle dazzle...
We are easily influenced and mislead.

Too many of us think with our eyes and ears like young adults and not our minds as grown adults.

It should never be about whether i like him or not . But is the message true.
That's why you should always study an make sure the messenger is giving you the message. No matter how it was delivered.

We as people sometimes are too focused on how it was delivered or who delivered it.
I feel we must focus on is the message true and does it benefit us.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY does that.

Who the messenger is is always gonna be part of it.

He’s like everyone else.

Has his good and bad.

Take what helps you and ignore what doesn’t.

I think the school stuff bothers folk. But I also think when he touches sensitive subjects it runs people the wrong way because it’s full of truth.
this.....

also to add on....I agree with a lot of what he say and ironically my wife is of mixed race but I fuck with his comments on a lot of subjects. Do I blindly follow and or agree with anyone including him absolutely not

Last edited:
Depends on how you look at it.

Everything that comes outta Candice Owens' mouth ain't bullshit. But because 98/99% does . Fuck that 1- 2% she might make or have a point.

:js4:
For you to know that you would have done your research on the message. 1-2 percent is small. So to figure that out you have studied and shown your self to check the message. Not the messenger. Yeah she may have bad information or pulling the curtain over certain issues. But you will still check the message.
That's all i am saying bro.

Now if you want to make a thread to dissect why a messengers message is false. I would enthusiastically debate and contribute to that thread

• Goat
Reactions: DOS_patos and TTBF
Depends on how you look at it.

Everything that comes outta Candice Owens' ain't bullshit. But because 98/99% does . Fuck that 1- 2% she might make or have a point.

:js4:
It's okay to disagree and agree with things she says. You don't have to be automatically aligned with someone because you agree with a take.

And it's okay as a viewer that is or isn't aligned with any side to take in multiple views from different sources even if the masses don't agree with them.

Why can't I take in all the information and use discernment to form my own opinions.

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY does that.

Who the messenger is is always gonna be part of it.
There are people who don’t care who’s saying it, as long as it makes sense.

I think we are the only ones as a group who tries to find fault to not listen even if the message is on point.

I see other races and cultures do it when they are in direct competition.

There are people who don’t care who’s saying it, as long as it makes sense.

I think we are the only ones as a group who tries to find fault to not listen even if the message is on point.

I see other races and cultures do it when they are in direct competition.

No Black people aren't the only ones who do that. And people should care who is saying something. The who should always matter or else you'll listen to anybody about anything and that shows a real lack of discernment.

For you to know that you would have done your research on the message. 1-2 percent is small. So to figure that out you have studied and shown your self to check the message. Not the messenger. Yeah she may have bad information or pulling the curtain over certain issues. But you will still check the message.
That's all i am saying bro.

Now if you want to make a thread to dissect why a messengers message is false. I would enthusiastically debate and contribute to that thread

Most the shit that Umar or Candice say is their personal opinions.

How I'm I gonna research Umars opinions on interracial dating.