FEATURED Why Do Some Black People Dislike Dr. Umar?

test
Well I would think the school thing would be the main part. Outside that he just another Hotep and they cool. The Eminem thing didn’t need to be said because it’s rare that black peoples call somebody white a GOAT when they get in our lane. It would be like somebody arguing if Steve Nash is the goat on first take when nobody ever said he was.
That’s not a good comparison

Reactions: TTBF
why don’t you like Umar outside of the school thing?

“Oh well…he’s a scammer and charlatan and talks all this stuff and gets donations for the school..”

Umar says Eminem can’t be considered the GOAT because Hiphop is a black space and he’s white

“Man who said Eminem was the GOAT?! I got young busta over him all time”

You guys are great man…
Is there anyone that people like that’s a black man who is not a ball player, into music, acting or apart of the NOI?

Can anyone name three?

Well I would think the school thing would be the main part. Outside that he just another Hotep and they cool. The Eminem thing didn’t need to be said because it’s rare that black peoples call somebody white a GOAT when they get in our lane. It would be like somebody arguing if Steve Nash is the goat on first take when nobody ever said he was.

Maybe it’s me…

• Haha
Reactions: TTBF
To answer the thread question.. I partially answered already but to reiterate, some black people don't like conscious brothers because they're afraid. It's not because of any cons or grifts or any of that, it's because niggas are conditioned and don't want to be awakened. Niggas didn't make it this far in life by resisting white supremacy, so they're not going to start now. MLK Malcolm X Medgar Evers Etc were hated by their own and called grifters too. It comes with the territory of trying to get other slaves to run away from the plantation. Some of us are going and some of us are staying. The ones who stay are loyal to the status quo, not the black race

The correlation is obvious

Show me a Umar/Tariq critic who has the same smoke for Joe Biden/democrats, ya know the enemy who is actively undermining Black America with a flood of illegals. I'll wait

Black Rain for example, makes it very clear he's comfortable on the plantation. Everyone who tries to get him to run away is merely a grifter. He's staying put with inori

I see why you defend Dr. Umar. Both of yall like pretending to be people you really aren't.

Sooooo he says good things and scams people openly and we should forever that part @Disanthrope. Umar is not standing up to white supremacy lol. Tariq hates non American Blacks.

Nobody thinks these goofy niggas having a following is a problem? I get they not rappers but sheesh.

why don’t you like Umar outside of the school thing?

“Oh well…he’s a scammer and charlatan and talks all this stuff and gets donations for the school..”

Umar says Eminem can’t be considered the GOAT because Hiphop is a black space and he’s white

“Man who said Eminem was the GOAT?! I got young busta over him all time”

You guys are great man…

Well if your goal is to supposedly uplift the Black community and you make your living off of selling them false promises then that's something that can't really be ignored.

But fuck it let's keep the jokes going

Dr. Umar "You need to stop creating all the single parent homes"

Also Dr. Umar..created 2 single parent homes

• Ether
Reactions: Revolver Ocelot
Well if your goal is to supposedly uplift the Black community and you make your living off of selling them false promises then that's something that can't really be ignored.

But fuck it let's keep the jokes going

Dr. Umar "You need to stop creating all the single parent homes"

Also Dr. Umar..created 2 single parent homes
The school coming soon bro

Does anyone keep their promise of helping black people?

I see why you defend Dr. Umar. Both of yall like pretending to be people you really aren't.
Nope. It's not even about Umar. Its niggas being afraid.

Someone tells you to wake up but you don't want to, so you scream grifter to just stay sleep. Someone tells you to fight back you call them a con man so you don't have to

I really wish y'all would admit you're off code like @TTBF basically did. And I wish I will admit where your families are from have a lot to do with it

Yall don't want the same thing we want, bottom line.

We want black empowerment

y'all want Safety and Security under white supremacy

Now we have the black people of Chicago and New York City pouring their hearts out about how illegal immigration has destroyed their communities, where's the smoke for democrats from you and your tether ilk? Their complaints don't mean shit to y'all. You don't stand in solidarity with them. Umar does. Tariq does. You stand with the Democrats out of loyalty for them before your race. Keep screaming "grifter" in a circle jerk

• Ether
Reactions: Mr BFK and GNS