Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Why Do Some Black People Dislike Dr. Umar?

test
You asked why people didn't have the save energy for rappers. I gave you the answer. Your criticisms of rappers may be valid, but that doesn't mean they should be seen the same as Umar. Again these dudes aren't claiming that they can or will fix the black community's problems.
That doesn't absolve them or the labels of wrongdoing and being bad for the community. Especially when they getting cut a check. Nah they are more dangerous and owe more apologies than umar to the black community regardless.

If the man wanted to teach young black boys a school would have been opened and operational by now

The man is either money laundering or looking for grandiose monument to stroke his ego
That's what you believe but have no proof of.

I believe he got in over his head made some mistakes and just won't admit it.

Doesn't mean he should avoid criticism at all and he needs to make that right but do I agree with some of his viewpoints? Yes. Do think he's bad for the black community? Thats a no for me.

That's what you believe but have no proof of.

I believe he got in over his head made some mistakes and just won't admit it.

Doesn't mean he should avoid criticism at all and he needs to make that right but do I agree with some of his viewpoints? Yes. Do think he's bad for the black community? Thats a no for me.
What we do have proof of is he has raised over 7 figures and still no school

It’s been a decade plus bro he could have leased or rented a space and started teaching kids already

What we do have proof of is he has raised over 7 figures and still no school

It’s been a decade plus bro he could have leased or rented a space and started teaching kids already
You are absolutely right. But you can get over you head really fast. Things you didn’t know you needed plus politicians with their hand out.

That doesn’t excuse him because he can be say that… but we aren’t allowed to admit we need help or things were not what we thought or as easy as we thought

Agreed. That doesn't mean I can't agree with some of his talking points. 🤷🏿‍♂️ yall don't have to jump anyone that does lol.

And if you wanna jump me you niggas gonna need more help.

View attachment 1238687
Fam I don’t even know what’s going w u and these other niggas in this thread

I think he s a charlatan but he is also right on a lot of things he says

School is already built. He had the property for a while now.

He got too much on his plate and doing a lot of shit that’s not helping him focus on the school

Maybe that’s by design. Idk

I feel if you really trying to open a school for black kids with ALL that talk about how he got black kids best interests in mind, he should be spending 100% of his time making that happen

If not, it’s coming off as a person that has a lot of businesses and just doing shit

Back