Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Why Do Some Black People Dislike Dr. Umar?

test
I feel if you really trying to open a school for black kids with ALL that talk about how he got black kids best interests in mind, he should be spending 100% of his time making that happen

If not, it’s coming off as a person that has a lot of businesses and just doing shit
Don’t give him no way out

No one asked him to take money from ppl to do some shit he has no experience doing

Don’t give him no way out

No one asked him to take money from ppl to do some shit he has no experience doing
They knew that just like you did. They believed in him. Some still do. 🤷🏿‍♂️

My understanding is the schools are bought and work has been done. What roadblocks have slowed the process down I don't know but you're acting like he took the money and ran and that's not true. Only large sums of money he's been tied to spending is on the school.

There's a difference between umar and them blm chick's that took the money and bought homes and gave family and friends salary off it. I don't see the same malice in umar and believe he'll eventually make it right. 🤷🏿‍♂️

That doesn't absolve them or the labels of wrongdoing and being bad for the community. Especially when they getting cut a check. Nah they are more dangerous and owe more apologies than umar to the black community regardless.

That's an argument you can make, but it's not really relevant to the discussion.

People's problem with Umar is that he's a snake oil salesman that pretends to have answers for the black community but in reality is just pandering to a certain segment of the community to enrich himself. Those critics are not going to have the same energy for rappers because rappers are not guilty of the same thing as Umar.

We can agree to disagree. You've already made it clear that you don't like Hip Hop or rappers and you don't see any nuance when it comes to a discussion about the impact of the culture on black people, so there really isn't anywhere this discussion can go.

🤝

That's an argument you can make, but it's not really relevant to the discussion.

People's problem with Umar is that he's a snake oil salesman that pretends to have answers for the black community but in reality is just pandering to a certain segment of the community to enrich himself. Those critics are not going to have the same energy for rappers because rappers are not guilty of the same thing as Umar.

We can agree to disagree. You've already made it clear that you don't like Hip Hop or rappers and you don't see any nuance when it comes to a discussion about the impact of the culture on black people, so there really isn't anywhere this discussion can go.

🤝
Just say you got packed.

They knew that just like you did. They believed in him. Some still do. 🤷🏿‍♂️

My understanding is the schools are bought and work has been done. What roadblocks have slowed the process down I don't know but you're acting like he took the money and ran and that's not true. Only large sums of money he's been tied to spending is on the school.

There's a difference between umar and them blm chick's that took the money and bought homes and gave family and friends salary off it. I don't see the same malice in umar and believe he'll eventually make it right. 🤷🏿‍♂️
The buildings were bought 4 years ago my Boy

And that has nothing to do w teaching kids which he could already be doing

The last sentence is basically the conclusion of the rainmaker scam

The man been talking about that damn school for 14 years. It's supposed to been established for the longest with excuse after excuse to push it back. I remember when he made himself look like a complete fool in his rant against Sara Suten Seti, mad who and wild. The nigga just comes off as a good talker and a charlatan.

He's very pro black and niggas ain't ready to invest in only black women and black women ain't ready to trust black men

I personally agree with everything he sayd, but the average black person is more all lives matter versus black lives matter through their actions

Lol Where do y'all get this stuff from? Black people mostly date and marry other Black people. Like 87% for black men and 94% for black women. The average black person isn't out chasing snow.

That's another reason I dislike some of these Afrocentrists. They lie on Black people to try and paint themselves as more committed to the cause.

Back