Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Why Do Black People Like Tearing Each Other Down?

I got a whole thread series about these type of topics my brotha.

Unfortunately I was called a coon and was asked "wHaT aBoUt ThE wHiTe MaN"
Where they at doe?

DYsRzMgVQAEblU6_gbapjp.jpg

All I typically see is fuckshit in the site headers respectfully. Maybe if you promoted more of the threads you're talking about you'd already have the answers you seek. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I wanted to have productive discussions in the series, but it was derailed with typical nigga shit:

Obviously JAY-Z would be targeted because of his close relationship to Puff going back decades... Both in the same tax brackets and all I reckon

I wanted to have productive discussions in the series, but it was derailed with typical nigga shit:

I wasn't familiar with your game. Seems we're aligned on some issues.

The treatment of puff in this particular moment shouldn't have spawned this thread tho. That was the wrong approach. But salute🫡

Crabs in a barrel mentality.

Even when it's just a regular average dude and ain't successful as Diddy, we still will tear one another down. I've seen this happen myself.

1- Niggas wanna laugh at a nigga yoked up
2- So they could get more shine
3- Possibly be in that nigga spot they tryna help tear down.

Niggas been acting like they hit the lottery watching Puff get arrested.

We saw the same shit with Kellz and Tory.

Even "Jay-Z is next" has been trending for days.

Meanwhile, white mfs trying to keep people like Trump out of jail.

Why do black people like tearing each other down?
You niggas have been systematically taught to hate the ones who look like you. The crackas did it when the house neegros was eating good in the house and washing clothes and dishes while the field neegros was working to their hands and feet was bleeding. Then fast fwd a little bit our people was so poor that if they saw one Black person have more than they thought they should have that breeded jealousy and envy.

Then here comes the gangs and drugs, the drugs put money in the poor people's pocket but that created more jealousy so now that side of the street is beefing with the other side of the street so here comes the gangs. Then to top it all off here comes the music that is telling you to hate the skin that looks like yours and if you don't you're weak. Now here we are hating each other, extra critical to one another, our music being pumped out is either drug rap, OP rap, or slut rap

Meanwhile the cracka's is watching us make shit cool then taking it like they created it and laughing at you goofy niggas hating and killing each other from the sidelines

Last edited:
Back