Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Why Do Black People Like Tearing Each Other Down?

LMAO this thread reminded me of how they whitewashed Justin Timberlake's recent legal 'troubles' for allegedly DUI

It's all good for mans now doing world tours and shit ...

B/c its been ingrained in a lot black folks that there's only but so much room at the top for us.

We love to build each other up. But once that person(s) gets to the top...them same folks wanna tear them down.

I never bought into the Puff hate...nor cared. Only thing I criticized him was how he mishandled a lot of artists on the label. But on the flipside...gave him props on his other business ventures outside music. Just like I do Jay and 50.

If you like seeing young Black boys herded into paddy wagons in New York, if you laugh at niggas going to prison for frivolous, likely false charges like Young Thug, if you told Koncept Jones to call the cops on the kid who stood on his stoop, if you like those “yns…” memes that are all the rage now, that’s tearing down black people.

It doesn’t begin and end with net worth, it’s an entire ecosystem of negro-pessimism and othering that makes it okay to hurt them niggas ova dere even if that’s my next-door neighbor.

Wrong site for this convo tho.

If you like seeing young Black boys herded into paddy wagons in New York, if you laugh at niggas going to prison for frivolous, likely false charges like Young Thug, if you told Koncept Jones to call the cops on the kid who stood on his stoop, if you like those “yns…” memes that are all the rage now, that’s tearing down black people.

It doesn’t begin and end with net worth, it’s an entire ecosystem of negro-pessimism and othering that makes it okay to hurt them niggas ova dere even if that’s my next-door neighbor.

Word, the crabs didn't buy the barrel they in

giphy.gif

Niggas been acting like they hit the lottery watching Puff get arrested.

We saw the same shit with Kellz and Tory.

Even "Jay-Z is next" has been trending for days.

Meanwhile, white mfs trying to keep people like Trump out of jail.

Why do black people like tearing each other down?
Yes.

Your website is full of these types

They are never this enthusiastic about shit that matters

To Goldie and the others that have taken the position he has... How are you all defining black people tearing each order down and praying on someone's downfall

Let's start here

..is tearing black people down...(mind tou this is not that.. but jsut using the vernacular)only relegated to celeb affairs because.. there seems to be a healthy appetite for it...

woah-shocked.gif

To Goldie and the others that have taken the position he has... How are you all defining black people tearing each order down and praying on someone's downfall

Let's start here
The top 2 things black people are celebrating online right now are Kamala Harris and a black man going to prison

Niggas are excited about an anti-black presidential candidate with an anti-black agenda just because she passes as black

Niggas are looking forward the fall of a hip hop icon/black billionaire

Plantation mentality.

If that doesn't scream Plantation mentality I don't know what does

Niggas are so conditioned to not winning. Niggas are so used to losing we start anticipating and cheerleading it

"Jay z next"

The top 2 things black people are celebrating online right now are Kamala Harris and a black man going to prison

Niggas are excited about an anti-black presidential candidate with an anti-black agenda just because she passes as black

Niggas are looking forward the fall of a hip hop icon/black billionaire

Plantation mentality.

If that doesn't scream Plantation mentality I don't know what does

Niggas are so conditioned to not winning. Niggas are so used to losing we start anticipating and cheerleading it

"Jay z next"
So your measuring stick is a few random people who are saying "Jay Z next"?

Serious question

Back