Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Why Do Black People Like Tearing Each Other Down?

Nobody here celebrating that man going to prison but if he did do the things he's accused of to black women and men why are yall not on the side of those people getting their justice.

We saw this man beat a woman and there's other allegations that he beat up the mother's of his kids. That man not the one for any of you to put the cape on for. If social media making jokes at his expense then so be it, he shouldn't have put himself in that position.

To Goldie and the others that have taken the position he has... How are you all defining black people tearing each order down and praying on someone's downfall

Let's start here
example 1. 50cent list is too long type out but you know his track record

example 2. Any coon ie Candace Owens, Jason Whitlock and anyone who rather hate a Black person first who's in fact themselves are Black is coon shit

example 3. The holier than thou crowd. Judging before all forms of evidence drops or making a judgement call before you hear the full story

with that said Black people are not hive minds so we all have the ability to think for ourselves and feel a way about whatever and whomever BUT how hard is it to take a step back and analyze the things said by the talking heads and who their audience is and you'll see Black on Black hate.

Also only a fool would think that other races don't shit on each other but our people is being used as a mockery thru our music, our TV shows, our social media platform and our quick to destroy those who looks like us.

Also before you play the dummy role like you did for @Disanthrope this isn't about a few this is about a whole in general. Is it wrong to call out bullshit when you see bullshit absolutely not but when your whole platform is built on tearing down the very people who will be at the bottom of that ladder when you fall is a serious problem.

Niggas been acting like they hit the lottery watching Puff get arrested.

We saw the same shit with Kellz and Tory.

Even "Jay-Z is next" has been trending for days.

Meanwhile, white mfs trying to keep people like Trump out of jail.

Why do black people like tearing each other down?
Mentions people who are guilty..

....now I wonder why people who've harmed others don't get sympathy when they face consequences for it.

Edit: Also that Jay Z shit is corny and shouldn't be taken seriously. Thats mainly angry Nicki Minaj fans pushing that narrative

I never liked that dancing on someones grave type shit.

If they guilty... a simple fuck them will suffice.

That being said... calling out someone for doing deviant fuck shit aint "tearing them down"

That last part is where many differ. Some feel calling any Black person out or not defending them from any accusation is "celebrating their downfall". It's one thing yo be skeptical of things it's another to avoid common sense and claim that being happy Black people can't be victimized is wrong just because the offender is also Black.

I feel like everyone in here is talking past each other and not to each other...but no one cares enough about trying to resolve it to get on the same page.

I made a thread some years back about whether or not Black folks criticizing each other in public spaces was good or bad. And a few saw it as bad and thought it should never be done. This seems like an extension of that

I made a thread some years back about whether or not Black folks criticizing each other in public spaces was good or bad. And a few saw it as bad and thought it should never be done. This seems like an extension of that

lol me too

That was literally the last two words I said. If that's your takeaway you're just deflecting from the previous 100 words

You obviously see my posts as an opportunity to practice your cognitive dissonance

Good day ✌🏾
I just wanted to be sure we were both working with the same definition but good day to you too sir

Niggas been acting like they hit the lottery watching Puff get arrested.

We saw the same shit with Kellz and Tory.

Even "Jay-Z is next" has been trending for days.

Meanwhile, white mfs trying to keep people like Trump out of jail.

Why do black people like tearing each other down?

lol so wait a minute the same black community that says free my cousin who did 10 murders.

If anything we let too much shit slide and have even more leeway to rich niggas. R Kelly was messing with black girls he should be torn down. Why we the community that celebrates criminals the most.

"Jay-Z is next" has been trending on Twitter with thousands of retweets.

There's a large segment of people who wanna see Jay's downfall. Most are our own people.

Outside of jayz why shouldn’t we want to see bad people downfall. If a door boy gets locked up because somebody snitched is that somehow a bad thing that’s it’s less drug dealers. And h the e thing it it wouldn’t be looked at as tearing down if we never built up the worst niggas.

Martin Luther King never got torn down Malcolm X didn’t Kendrick Lamar didn’t. We had Jonathan Majors back and we had OJ back.

Outside of jayz why shouldn’t we want to see bad people downfall. If a door boy gets locked up because somebody snitched is that somehow a bad thing that’s it’s less drug dealers. And h the e thing it it wouldn’t be looked at as tearing down if we never built up the worst niggas.

Martin Luther King never got torn down Malcolm X didn’t Kendrick Lamar didn’t. We had Jonathan Majors back and we had OJ back.

lol.. let's not get carried away here

Back