Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Why Do Black People Like Tearing Each Other Down?

That's a tough question to answer.

I just don't think it's a coincidence that we can name black celebs in the double digits that have been made examples of, but we can't even name 5 white superstars that they did the same to.

If you're a sick fuck like Kellz, then let the nigga rot in jail.

But they're trying to paint Puff as the devil and from what I've read I don't see where he deserves life in prison.

That's a completely separate issue from Black folks tearing Black folks down though. Like we know R Kelly was twisted. So calling him out as such isn't tearing him down. Shit part of the reason people get away with shit like this to begin with is people not being spoken about sooner.

If Puff was out here drugging people at these parties then that's foul and he deserves whatever consequences come to him. There's nothing about two people both being Black that should prevent a person from calling rape as foul.

That's a completely separate issue from Black folks tearing Black folks down though. Like we know R Kelly was twisted. So calling him out as such isn't tearing him down. Shit part of the reason people get away with shit like this to begin with is people not being spoken about sooner.

If Puff was out here drugging people at these parties then that's foul and he deserves whatever consequences come to him. There's nothing about two people both being Black that should prevent a person from calling rape as foul.

I get that and I'll properly respond to the Puff shit in the Puff thread.

But can ANYBODY in this thread give me 3 examples of white megastars who've gotten the same treatment?

I get that and I'll properly respond to the Puff shit in the Puff thread.

But can ANYBODY in this thread give me 3 examples of white megastars who've gotten the same treatment?
An example of them behaving like puff or an example of someone saying "insert white person name is next"

An example of the white masses wanting a white superstar put under the jail.
Can we use your Brad Pitt example?

I ask cause this is the first time I'm reading he was alleged to do what you typed in your previous response

This should let you know he's not a megastar lol

I'm not talking about D list celebs.
I also make it a point to not watch a lot of white sitcoms so...

But I'ma look up Brad and see what I come up with

I also make it a point to not watch a lot of white sitcoms so...

But I'ma look up Brad and see what I come up with

The Brad Pitt stuff is supposedly he was very abusive to Angelina Jolie and their kids. To the point their daughter has publicly denounced even wanting his last name.

Back