Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Why Do Black People Like Tearing Each Other Down?

The Jay-Z shit don’t make sense at all tho. Just cuz he knew her then didn’t mean shit happened at that point lol. WHO unearthed this old ass Nas interview? In all fairness tho I’m quite sure a lot of industry people were complicit in that shit admittedly or not.

The Jay-Z shit don’t make sense at all tho. Just cuz he knew her then didn’t mean shit happened at that point lol. WHO unearthed this old ass Nas interview? In all fairness tho I’m quite sure a lot of industry people were complicit in that shit admittedly or not.

I didn't listen, but if it's the same interview Goldie posted awhile back, I said Nas was a bitch for that shit.

How you gonna call out Jay for working with R. Kelly and you did too. That Aaliyah shit was well known for a min before they collaborated on each others albums

I didn't listen, but if it's the same interview Goldie posted awhile back, I said Nas was a bitch for that shit.

How you gonna call out Jay for working with R. Kelly and you did too. That Aaliyah shit was well known for a min before they collaborated on each others albums

Yea.. that shit was definitely public knowledge by the time they worked with each other.

@Goldie

Please define "black people tearing each other down"

Brother Trill has clocked out for the day

Sorry for the delay, my debate hours are from 8-12.

Praying for someone's downfall and pushing agendas and narratives to help create the downfall.

I used Jay as an example in the OP but everybody coincidentally wanted to talk about Puff.

Praying for someone's downfall and pushing agendas and narratives to help create the downfall.

I used Jay as an example in the OP but everybody coincidentally wanted to talk about Puff.
Thank you

Follow up question. No trap.

Do you think people are genuinely praying on Jay's downfall or just trying to be... Hmmm... Maybe edgy or go against the grain? Or possible just trying to get some jokes off?

The only people pushing the Jay shit right now are Nicki Minaj fans and Beyonce stans. It's not being done in any way to actually want justice for their perceived victims but to have a gotcha moment for Jay Z. The context behind that makes it very easy to dismiss them and their "wishes"

Thank you

Follow up question. No trap.

Do you think people are genuinely praying on Jay's downfall or just trying to be... Hmmm... Maybe edgy or go against the grain? Or possible just trying to get some jokes off?

They're dead serious. The puff shit started off as jokes and now he might spend the rest of his life in prison for being a 69 god.

If you don't think the judge and jury see all the headlines and are being influenced by the media, then idk what to tell you.

Brad Pitt beat Angelina and the kids on a plane and he's probably gonna be in the next blockbuster film next year. I didn't anybody trying to put him under a jail.

It's us that's trying to tear down us.

Not saying Diddy doesn't deserve any consequences, but they're gonna make an example out of him, like they always seem to do with black celebs and not the white ones.

The only people pushing the Jay shit right now are Nicki Minaj fans and Beyonce stans. It's not being done in any way to actually want justice for their perceived victims but to have a gotcha moment for Jay Z. The context behind that makes it very easy to dismiss them and their "wishes"

That's not true. It's snowballed beyond nicki fans.

If I have time i'll screenshot some shit. It's been trending.

They're dead serious. The puff shit started off as jokes and now he might spend the rest of his life in prison for being a 69 god.

If you don't think the judge and jury see all the headlines and are being influenced by the media, then idk what to tell you.

Brad Pitt beat Angelina and the kids on a plane and he's probably gonna be in the next blockbuster film next year. I didn't anybody trying to put him under a jail.

It's us that's trying to tear down us.

Not saying Diddy doesn't deserve any consequences, but they're gonna make an example out of him, like they always seem to do with black celebs and not the white ones.

So if he deserves consequences...how would it be addressed in a way that you wouldn't see it as "us tearing us down"? And using white folks as a metric will always skew things because we already know society is set up to favor them

So if he deserves consequences...how would it be addressed in a way that you wouldn't see it as "us tearing us down"? And using white folks as a metric will always skew things because we already know society is set up to favor them

That's a tough question to answer.

I just don't think it's a coincidence that we can name black celebs in the double digits that have been made examples of, but we can't even name 5 white superstars that they did the same to.

If you're a sick fuck like Kellz, then let the nigga rot in jail.

But they're trying to paint Puff as the devil and from what I've read I don't see where he deserves life in prison.

That's a tough question to answer.

I just don't think it's a coincidence that we can name black celebs in the double digits that have been made examples of, but we can't even name 5 white superstars that they did the same to.

If you're a sick fuck like Kellz, then let the nigga rot in jail.

But they're trying to paint Puff as the devil and from what I've read I don't see where he deserves life in prison.
Another serious question... What if Puff is the devil? People have been speaking out against him for YEARS. This stuff didn't just come out of thin air

Heard something this morning that puts this into perspective. People usually say when there's smoke, there's fire. They have been saying this about Puff for years. But by the time we see the smoke in the public, something or someone has been on fire for a while.

This isn't a plot to kill Malcolm x and even chalking this situation to him just being a 69 God is severely minimizing his involvement in this case.

Another serious question... What if Puff is the devil? People have been speaking out against him for YEARS. This stuff didn't just come out of thin air

Heard something this morning that puts this into perspective. People usually say when there's smoke, there's fire. They have been saying this about Puff for years. But by the time we see the smoke in the public, something or someone has been on fire for a while.

This isn't a plot to kill Malcolm x and even chalking this situation to him just being a 69 God is severely minimizing his involvement in this case.
We got a separate thread for Puff, so I won't derail this one with that.

This thread was more about Hov and situations like it.

I also would be careful of using social media as a measuring stick in this situation

In 2024 that's where most of the agendas and narratives are pushed.

Back