Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Why Do Black People Like Tearing Each Other Down?

That's a tough question to answer.

I just don't think it's a coincidence that we can name black celebs in the double digits that have been made examples of, but we can't even name 5 white superstars that they did the same to.

If you're a sick fuck like Kellz, then let the nigga rot in jail.

But they're trying to paint Puff as the devil and from what I've read I don't see where he deserves life in prison.

I don't really understand this line of thinking to be honest. A bunch of black dudes have been living foul for years, in some cases, decades. They finally get caught and have to pay the consequences for their actions, and some people object to it because all the white scumbags haven't been caught?

A lot of these niggas are getting caught up because they are wide open with their shit. You look at Puff and Cosby as examples. Their bad acts were basically open secrets. All it ever really took was for someone to step up and make the charge. Are there a ton of white celebs like that, or are they typically more discreet because they traditionally have more experience getting away with bullshit?

there is something to this shit. while watching the final blows by Buster Douglas on Mike Tyson, the whole room was hype on Mike getting knocked out even though they all were fans of his at the start. can't explain that human phenomena.

there is something to this shit. while watching the final blows by Buster Douglas on Mike Tyson, the whole room was hype on Mike getting knocked out even though they all were fans of his at the start. can't explain that human phenomena.
they were rooting for the longshot underdog to pull off the upset against the dominant ko artist.

Back