Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Why Do Black People Like Tearing Each Other Down?

@Goldie forget the allegations of sexual trafficking and other serious charges against Puff

If it were a female relative of yours Puff violently abused like he did Cassie would you still hold these opinions?

That's a separate thread topic. To answer your question, if Puff got 30 years I wouldn't give af.

This is more about watching black people praying for the downfall of other black people whether there's proof or not.

That's why I brought up "Jay-Z is next" trending for days.

In R. Kelly's instance he's locked up for the same charges as Puff and not necessarily for his sexual relations with pre teenage girls

The families and minders of these girls (who in most cases happen to be Black) decided against cooperating with the law to get Kelly locked up ...

So probably not every black person wants other black prominent persons in jail

In R. Kelly's instance he's locked up for the same charges as Puff and not necessarily for his sexual relations with pre teenage girls

The families and minders of these girls (who in most cases happen to be Black) decided against cooperating with the law to get Kelly locked up ...

I planned on making a separate thread on the Puff case, this thread really isn't about Puff.

For what I've read, Puff hasn't fucked with underage girls.

That's a separate thread topic. To answer your question, if Puff got 30 years I wouldn't give af.

This is more about watching black people praying for the downfall of other black people whether there's proof or not.

That's why I brought up "Jay-Z is next" trending for days.

JAY-Z? Only person of prominence pushing that narrative especially online is 50 Cent ...

50 got mad fans here right?

This thread is going everywhere.

To answer the question, there is no one or black and white response.

Some do it out of jealousy for the other person.

Some do it cause they were actually wronged by that person.

Some may find a particular incident funny.

Some do it cause their own life is messed up so they get enjoyment of other people's issues.

I'm still waiting for the list of white megastars who got the Puff and Kellz treatment.

Or the Kobe

Or MJ

Or Tyson

but yall can keeping playing dumb

Why is it treatment of black people who treat other black people poorly like puff and r Kelly that make yall care about black people? Where is this energy when these kids are killing eachother? Where is this energy when it's 2 rappers tearing eachother down?

View attachment 1380555
I got a whole thread series about these type of topics my brotha.

Unfortunately I was called a coon and was asked "wHaT aBoUt ThE wHiTe MaN"

Niggas been acting like they hit the lottery watching Puff get arrested.

We saw the same shit with Kellz and Tory.

Even "Jay-Z is next" has been trending for days.

Meanwhile, white mfs trying to keep people like Trump out of jail.

Why do black people like tearing each other down?
Suga you haven't been around enough white people then...

Back