Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Let’s Build (Vol4): Real N!gga = Street N!gga

IMO blacks have always had a copycat mentality. If we see something that is popular, we ride the hell out of the wave. We seem to care more about our perceived image than anything else. Can't be seen carrying and reading books bcuz they gonna think you are a nerd and soft. FUCK THAT! slap a nigga in the mouth with that same book.

Damn near every documentary about drug dealers have a dialogue like this:
" When I was a kid, I use to see the older guys riding around in big cars and having flashy jewelry and I just knew that is the life I wanted."

As if cars and jewelry define us as being successful. We gotta shake that get fast money mentality. Bcuz somehow the first thing people think of when it comes to fast money is being in the streets to get it.

I use to mentor young kids on the fringe of being in gangs or fresh outta juvie, and it got to be so frustrating that I stopped doing it for the most part. All they care about is how they look to the next person. Little niggas couldn't read but would spend hours a day learning gang signs and funny handshakes.

Somehow within our community niggas and bitches is now a positive thing. We gotta fix that. I don't have the answers but I don't like the direction society is heading.

Same reason white America glorifies the outlaw.

There's an obsession with the person who cuts corners, breaks the rules, cheats... And still win.

People love rooting for the bad guy, which makes many in turn want to be the bad guy.

It's evident in damn near every facet of life.

Same reason white America glorifies the outlaw.

There's an obsession with the person who cuts corners, breaks the rules, cheats... And still win.

People love rooting for the bad guy, which makes many in turn want to be the bad guy.

It's evident in damn near every facet of life.

Idk fam.

I don’t see a lot of white crips, bloods, gds, etc.

The majority of white music isn’t street related content.

I don’t see a lot of white girls saying “I need a street nigga”

I don’t see the white version of “real nigga = street nigga”

I can keep going, but it’s a little deeper than “America loves the bad guy”

Street culture is marketed as being cool and if there’s one thing niggas wanna be over anything else, it’s cool

I don’t know how to even begin to fix it

There would have to be an overhaul in music/media/culture

Even following accounts that post rappers showing jewelry or getting high, or pressing someone is damaging because it happens en masse and affects so many over time

I think you have to make being responsible/productive/positive cool

Like I hate the constant external blame for internal issues. People have to understand that this is who they are. Cuz many of us see right thru a lotta the glitz and glamour. Like the whole reason for this thread is that we are a collective of people who DON'T buy into that lifestyle.

Not one person is gonna come in here and say thug life is the way to go. The people who do endorse that lifestyle don't take the time out to reflect, better themselves, and build. They subscribe to the bullshit, cuz they wasn't the benefits.

People love fast money. People love attention. People hate being told what to do. It's a bullshit way to go thru life... But most people are bullshit.

I mean that's what it really comes down to. A lotta people are just idiots 🤷🏿‍♂️. Willfully ignorant. They not gonna do better, simply bcuz they don't want to. It's too much work. They won't admit that... But it's in their actions.

Some will pay attention and move different. There's prolly quite a few posters who were dumb when they were younger. Prolly quite a few that would have gotten grouped in with the thugs and degenerates 10-15 years ago if someone was taking pictures and pointing fingers. But y'all smartened up. Saw that the lifestyle was bullshit and again moved different. Worked harder to distance themselves from that element.

Then you got those who the shit went right over there head. Not sure if she really said it..... But niggaz once accredited Harriet Tubman as saying you can't save everybody. Some people don't want to be saved

There was a time when black ppl would be in social clubs/gangs as teen committing small time crime and causing violence then once they turned 18 or around that age they would move on from that life … get a job or join the military

At some point niggas decided that the street life was a life long commitment

Idk fam.

I don’t see a lot of white crips, bloods, gds, etc.

The majority of white music isn’t street related content.

I don’t see a lot of white girls saying “I need a street nigga”

I don’t see the white version of “real nigga = street nigga”

I can keep going, but it’s a little deeper than “America loves the bad guy”
Bruh, what direction you looking in?

How many white people are you around.

Especially poor white people.

It's bad.... Like real bad. Media will definitely paint the picture it's just us. But they just as fucked up. Drug addiction is a major problem. White folks be overdosing every damn day. And they all don't listen to pop music... A lotta them listen to that hardcore metal shit that's just as gangster as any rap song.

They self destructive as hell.... And the girls absolutely go for the shit. I know you seen them cocky ass white boys with the souped up cars riding around like they in fast and furious..... They get together in large ass groups and act just as ratchet, that shit ain't just us

We have been conditioned to by highly intelligent men that deemed themselves the navigators of humanity. At first it was a bi product of men who used a unwanted and unrespected portion of society to be its lab rat to a certain extent. Who cares what happens to the negro? What happens to the negro happens to the negro where the negro lives. And as long as the negro is policed properly. What happens to the negro will only affect the negro.

Archaic thinking of men at the time who thought too small and had not believed they were wrong or envisioned or understood the negro attribute of resilience and the aptitude to learn, the strength of brotherhood, and charisma like no other. Because they had wholly unestimated the negro they didn’t expect the negros attributes would have an affect on their own people.

Liberals what they called them, the white Liberals. Whites with enough common sense and decency to see that what they were doing was wrong leading them to help the negro ascend using the ways of the white man. Still with me? Not only did this establish the negro it emboldened the negro. It became harder to dominate the negro, control the negro, and keep the negro away from white spaces.

With more negros in white spaces and the acceptance of the negro and the inability to distinguish all negros as bad negros at all times. “Bad negros” were also able to penetrate and victimize white spaces. Something had to be done. How do you now control these negros so that the Liberal whites help doesn’t continue to help them.

You infiltrate the Liberal whites and you steer the direction of the negro. You create laws to help the negros self destruction by using controlled competition. Conservatives bad, white Liberals good. So anything that Conservatives want for negros, Liberals want the opposite, and if Liberals good, Liberals right.

New policies that break down the family, incarcerate more to further institutionize with a created sub culture and then send back to the ghettos. Catch and release laws, more infractions for catch and release laws. Use the white Liberals to help the negro lower their standards of decency. More explicit music and videos. Use conservative owned companies with Liberal faces to push that further.

Create the modern negro, who’s off spring are totally unwanted of this and all they now know is what all of this has taught them. Fuck niggaz, get money, bitches ain’t shit.

With this now complete, invest in private prisons and public housing to further crop the negro like plants and use them as passive income as they and their families bleed hard earn money to their love ones in jail and prison. Control the content and connection, For ever dollar they spend, take 75 cents off the top.

Billion…dollar..industry, no longer have to control the negro, whatever negros make it out and see the light of day will be ostracized, Plato’s allegory “the cave”.

I weep for us every fucking day

Bruh, what direction you looking in?

How many white people are you around.

Especially poor white people.

It's bad.... Like real bad. Media will definitely paint the picture it's just us. But they just as fucked up. Drug addiction is a major problem. White folks be overdosing every damn day. And they all don't listen to pop music... A lotta them listen to that hardcore metal shit that's just as gangster as any rap song.

They self destructive as hell.... And the girls absolutely go for the shit. I know you seen them cocky ass white boys with the souped up cars riding around like they in fast and furious..... They get together in large ass groups and act just as ratchet, that shit ain't just us

I live around a lot of white people, I don’t see it.

White gang culture? White music where the content is about killing other white people? You’re not a real nigga unless you’re a street nigga in the white community?

Yea I don’t see it. Sure there’s some trailer trash in middle America, but that’s not a whiite culture thing. I’m not seeing white singers getting shot or locked up every week.

Most ghetto cook out I ever been to in my life was done poor ass white people.

I was so disgusted. I think I posted about it in here and said I never looked so far down on people in t life. I low key felt disgusted in myself for judging them cuz it wasn't lost on me that's how we're often looked at by white folks. But bruh... It was bad. And people completely disregard this entire group.

Chicks smoked all their teeth out. Dudes walking around no shirts like this ain't a kids cook out. Nobody got on shoes. All the juices sitting in a kiddie pool warm as fuck, while the beers in cooler cold as shit. Grill looking nasty... It took forever for them to clean it. Niggaz listening to country music, confederate flags with army fatigue but not a nere one of them ever went hunting. They all looked like the briscoe brothers

I went to get my kids McDonald's.

Whole drive I'm looking and the neighborhood and the whole shit like this... But it's white people. And my entire life I thought that area was super racist cuz it was just white. I never paid enough attention that it was also poor and ghetto. But they hide little towns like that and pretend they don't exist.

Most ghetto cook out I ever been to in my life was done poor ass white people.

I was so disgusted. I think I posted about it in here and said I never looked so far down on people in t life. I low key felt disgusted in myself for judging them cuz it wasn't lost on me that's how we're often looked at by white folks. But bruh... It was bad. And people completely disregard this entire group.

Chicks smoked all their teeth out. Dudes walking around no shirts like this ain't a kids cook out. Nobody got on shoes. All the juices sitting in a kiddie pool warm as fuck, while the beers in cooler cold as shit. Grill looking nasty... It took forever for them to clean it. Niggaz listening to country music, confederate flags with army fatigue but not a nere one of them ever went hunting. They all looked like the briscoe brothers

I went to get my kids McDonald's.

Whole drive I'm looking and the neighborhood and the whole shit like this... But it's white people. And my entire life I thought that area was super racist cuz it was just white. I never paid enough attention that it was also poor and ghetto. But they hide little towns like that and pretend they don't exist.

Is that lifestyle glorified in the white community?

Back