Welcome To aBlackWeb

Whoopi Goldberg sparks outrage after saying on 'The View' that 'the Holocaust isn't about race'

In school if you break a rule was apologizing getting you out of punishment?

ijs she said something stupid and gotta deal with it. Would it be way less if she was white of course

You won't get punished for an uninformed statement in school.

She did not need to be suspended for this. McCain spouted shitty takes all the time, and she never got suspended.

This is foul because when people say shit that actually minimizes black trauma, they aren't usually hit as hard even when they choose not to apologize.

Look are y’all gonna defend a cracker if they said slavery wasn’t about race or oppression?

That's a bad comparison because by American standards, Black is a race. As has been pointed out, here in America, the perspective from which Whoopi was speaking, Jew is not a race.

Maybe now niggas will understand why black people telling slavery jokes and making a mockery of our ancestors and current trauma should never happen.

I doubt it but shit is clear as day to see shit like that plays a part in why folks is allowed to say anything about us with little to no backlash.

Maybe now niggas will understand why black people telling slavery jokes and making a mockery of our ancestors and current trauma should never happen.

I doubt it but shit is clear as day to see shit like that plays a part in why folks is allowed to say anything about us with little to no backlash.

Good point

You won't get punished for an uninformed statement in school.

She did not need to be suspended for this. McCain spouted shitty takes all the time, and she never got suspended.

This is foul because when people say shit that actually minimizes black trauma, they aren't usually hit as hard even when they choose not to apologize.

That's a bad comparison because by American standards, Black is a race. As has been pointed out, here in America, the perspective from which Whoopi was speaking, Jew is not a race.

And I hear you but as an American we all learn that Hitler was openly racist. Yes folks can’t tell ethnicity from race many times but people ain’t always gonna excuse it

Only a fucking idiot thinks Jews are a Race

I’m just trying make sure I’m reading the comments right and it seems like most of the ABW is saying being a Jew is a race. I don’t agree with that at all but I’m just trying to gauge the board on what and what’s not a race

So some of y’all view being a Jew as a race?

like let’s say Micheal Jordan, Ryan Reynolds and Jackie Chan are Jewish. Y’all would say they are the same race?

I mean in today's climate a person with a penis and 2 testicles is a woman if that is how they demand to be addressed and called and if you don't you are some type of phobic. A pregnant person is a man if that is how they demand to be addressed.

So a Jew is whatever the fuck they say are.

200w.gif

I’m just trying make sure I’m reading the comments right and it seems like most of the ABW is saying being a Jew is a race. I don’t agree with that at all but I’m just trying to gauge the board on what and what’s not a race
Anytime people say dumb and controversial shit nowadays you'll always have a section of new and old niggaz breaking their necks to agree and appease them.
Looks like the in thing

To be clear jews aren't a race. Holocaust was still about race cause one group thought the other was inferior in their thinking of race at the time. They were both cacs tho

I mean in today's climate a person with a penis and 2 testicles is a woman if that is how they demand to be addressed and called and if you don't you are some type of phobic. A pregnant person is a man if that is how they demand to be addressed.

So a Jew is whatever the fuck they say are.

:js4:

I know I said it in a joking matter but I really wanna know what makes a Jew a race to some of y’all

Last edited:
Some of you guys seem to have trouble seeing the forest for the trees when it comes to this shit.

It doesn't matter one bit if Jews are a race (spoiler: they aren't)... but the idea that the holocaust wasn't racist is ridiculous. The whole foundation of the holocaust was based on white supremacy. The nazis 100% believed that they were the master race and jews needed to be exterminated off the face of he earth.

If the people putting your people in gas chambers are doing it because they consider you to be a different race then yeah... that's fucking racist.

Back