Welcome To aBlackWeb

Whoopi Goldberg sparks outrage after saying on 'The View' that 'the Holocaust isn't about race'

Whoopi was wrong as fuck, but sometimes people say and do dumb shit trying to outsmart themselves and I think thats what happened here.

Intention matters, and I dont think Whoopi said what she said due to anti semitism.

She tried to make a point, her point was dumb and incorect, but she didnt intend any racism. Imo

The Jews were definitely a different ethnicity, but to the racists of the world as a race meaning separate from them. So they had to be cleansed aka genocide based on them being different. Man is very tribal yes, but you can't just denounce shit that was coming out of Hitler and other nazi's mouths.

The human condition is all about us vs them. It doesnt matter who the us or them really is.

If we different races, its based on race. If we the same race but have different religions, then we divide based on religion. If we the same religion too? Then we divide based off ethnicity. We the same ethnicity? Then we different tribes? We the same tribe? Than why the fuck your fam got more than my fam?

The human condition is all about survival, and its the reason why we as a species have developed into what we have.

The part that needs to change though is that we developed enough to the point where we dont have to divide each other and compete anymore, but we havent evolved passed that yet.

Jews come from a variety of racial skin tones and different regions.
They are mainly categorized by their religious belief, the relevance of their ethnicity only matters as subgroups.
Hitler didn't care what skin color, location, or subgroup they were, he hated them for being Jewish.
And he didn't invent the idea as anti-Semitism is rooted in Christianity.
It's not like she just got the idea out her ass. I'd even go on a limb and say she's not a hateful person.

She's only familiar with a specific kind of racism as said earlier.
Not deserving of all the backlash.

Last edited:
Whoopi been explaining away obvious racism for at least 2 decades.

Hell... Warner Bros got her at the beginning of the Looney Tunes dvd's talmbout "the footage you are about to see comes from a different era.....

I dunno that this needs to be unpacked that much. Whoopi was wrong. It was explained to her that she was wrong and why she was wrong. She pretty immediately let it be known that she was wrong and apologized.

That's kinda the end of it for me.

Now, about this scrubbing your shower after every use thing...
giphy (8).gif

Not you too...

I do think it's hilarious that Jews are quick to call out Whoopi on her ignorance towards racism in Nazi Germany, but those Jews never say anything about the blatant racism that runs rampant in Israel.

Like, ya'll were literally given a country to help you escape bigotry, and you built it up into one of those bigotted nations in the world.

I don’t know if I told this story before, but I was doing a service call for this lady and she was having trouble understanding what I was explaining. So I used a metaphor that dealt with money. And she said, are you using a money metaphor because I’m Jewish. And I’m like..how was I supposed to know that you’re Jewish?

She says her name, I looked at her clueless, she pointed at her nose, and I asked her what am I supposed to be looking for, do you have a piece of jewelry in your nose that Jewish people wear?

Her face went from anger to happiness and said “bless your heart, I’m sorry I thought you were being racist”

Little did she know, she was just a white woman to me

So the jewish people are: their own race but also included as caucasian in race, own ethnicity, a religion and classified as a minority.

When a group can check all those boxes at the same time I can see why the ADL always has something to say about something.

I do think it's hilarious that Jews are quick to call out Whoopi on her ignorance towards racism in Nazi Germany, but those Jews never say anything about the blatant racism that runs rampant in Israel.

Like, ya'll were literally given a country to help you escape bigotry, and you built it up into one of those bigotted nations in the world.
distraction-water.gif

Whoopi was wrong as fuck, but sometimes people say and do dumb shit trying to outsmart themselves and I think thats what happened here.

Intention matters, and I dont think Whoopi said what she said due to anti semitism.

She tried to make a point, her point was dumb and incorect, but she didnt intend any racism. Imo

facts this happens way too much

hypocrites.

Back