Welcome To aBlackWeb

Whoopi Goldberg sparks outrage after saying on 'The View' that 'the Holocaust isn't about race'

Some of you guys seem to have trouble seeing the forest for the trees when it comes to this shit.

It doesn't matter one bit if Jews are a race (spoiler: they aren't)... but the idea that the holocaust wasn't racist is ridiculous. The whole foundation of the holocaust was based on white supremacy. The nazis 100% believed that they were the master race and jews needed to be exterminated off the face of he earth.

If the people putting your people in gas chambers are doing it because they consider you to be a different race then yeah... that's fucking racist.

Being a Jew is not a race so How could it be racist?

Jews can be white and hold up those same white supremacy values.

It’s more like the holocaust was not to kill a race but a certain ethnic group.

Last edited:
So some of y’all view being a Jew as a race?

like let’s say Micheal Jordan, Ryan Reynolds and Jackie Chan are Jewish. Y’all would say they are the same race?

I don’t view them as a race a separate ethnic group yes but like Latinos they come in all colors. But saying the Holocaust wasn’t about race when the person who started it said they are of a different race is crazy to me.

This coming down to ethnicity vs race but at the end of the day she was wrong she got in trouble she still rich af she will be fine.

Some of you guys seem to have trouble seeing the forest for the trees when it comes to this shit.

It doesn't matter one bit if Jews are a race (spoiler: they aren't)... but the idea that the holocaust wasn't racist is ridiculous. The whole foundation of the holocaust was based on white supremacy. The nazis 100% believed that they were the master race and jews needed to be exterminated off the face of he earth.

If the people putting your people in gas chambers are doing it because they consider you to be a different race then yeah... that's fucking racist.

Idk why that’s hard to get. Like every neo nazi is racist but their shining moment wasn’t racist lol

I don’t view them as a race a separate ethnic group yes but like Latinos they come in all colors. But saying the Holocaust wasn’t about race when the person who started it said they are of a different race is crazy to me.

Bringing up Latinos is irrelevant.

You either view Jews as a race or you don’t. And if you stated it was based on race you do view being a Jew as a race and not an ethnic group. I disagree with that 100% because you would be saying only whit folks can be a Jew and if only white folks can be a Jew it wasn’t based on race.

That’s just my take

Idk why that’s hard to get. Like every neo nazi is racist but their shining moment wasn’t racist lol

Again. What racism has to do with the holocaust if white folks was killing white folks. I’m order for somebody to be racist they have to hate another race of people. And white folks cant be racist to other white folks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GNS
Bringing up Latinos is irrelevant.

You either view Jews as a race or you don’t. And if you stated it was based on race you do view being a Jew as a race and not an ethnic group. I disagree with that 100% because you would be saying only whit folks can be a Jew and if only white folks can be a Jew it wasn’t based on race.

That’s just my take

Either way Hitler viewed them as a different race that was his whole thing so it seem like this is about being politically correct(but y’all hate that)

Again. What racism has to do with the holocaust if white folks was killing white folks. I’m order for somebody to be racist they have to hate another race of people. And white folks can be racist to other white folks.
Was Hitler racist or not?

There are jews of litererally every race on this planet (I went to school with a native american jew).

Jews being a race isn't a question but the idea that nazi's weren't racist and motivated by racism is ridiculous. If there was a large population of black people in germany or poland in the early 40s do you think the nazis would have just been like... "nah they cool"?

There are jews of litererally every race on this planet (I went to school with a native american jew).

Jews being a race isn't a question but the idea that nazi's weren't racist and motivated by racism is ridiculous. If there was a large population of black people in germany or poland in the early 40s do you think the nazis would have just been like... "nah they cool"?

And actually the few that were there they got us up outta there

Again. What racism has to do with the holocaust if white folks was killing white folks. I’m order for somebody to be racist they have to hate another race of people. And white folks can be racist to other white folks.

Nazis literally called themselves and other whites The Aryan Race. How is this even a discussion?

And LMAO @ this shit...

What racism has to do with the holocaust if white folks was killing white folks.

seconds later...

And white folks can be racist to other white folks.

Back