Welcome To aBlackWeb

Whoopi Goldberg sparks outrage after saying on 'The View' that 'the Holocaust isn't about race'

Swap out the word Jew and replace it with Cowboy

Switch out Black for Blue. See how idiotic that sounds? Cowboy isn't an ethnicity even though time and time Jewish ethnic markers have been shown consistently with other Jewish groups globally. Why can't ya'll get basic understanding of a reality before your existence? That's the real question. Concepts and ideas too complex or bewildering for you to understand?

Switch out Black for Blue. See how idiotic that sounds? Cowboy isn't an ethnicity even though time and time Jewish ethnic markers have been shown consistently with other Jewish groups globally. Why can't ya'll get basic understanding of a reality before your existence? That's the real question. Concepts and ideas too complex or bewildering for you to understand?

The original Jews didnt look like those white folks. But you knew that.

And again Jews is not a damn race and wasnt a race in the 40s.

So it wasnt no race cleaning because jews of all colors was swept up in the HC. But you also knew that.

So it wasnt no race cleaning because jews of all colors was swept up in the HC. But you also knew that.

So what you wanna call it man?

Some of you guys seem to have trouble seeing the forest for the trees when it comes to this shit.

It doesn't matter one bit if Jews are a race (spoiler: they aren't)... but the idea that the holocaust wasn't racist is ridiculous. The whole foundation of the holocaust was based on white supremacy. The nazis 100% believed that they were the master race and jews needed to be exterminated off the face of he earth.

If the people putting your people in gas chambers are doing it because they consider you to be a different race then yeah... that's fucking racist.
This.

You clearly are remedial on this topic. This is beyond your understanding and competency. You don't understand that race isn't a real biological factor, it's social instrument based on weak or pseudo understanding of the human anatomy and differences across other human beings. Again, Adolf Hitler considered them another race and tried to exterminate them as another race so it was motivated by racism.

This isn't even a proper discussion or debate because you are not competent in this and based your Western World View as it's a fact on a basis of race being fact in which there is no evidence for in the first place. It's made up, doesn't exist, nothing biologically denotes to homo sapian sapian being of different races genetically. So it's a societal viewpoint not a evidence based view. I'm John Henrik Clarke in this discussion, you are the listening audience. Get more info and clarity before you base your info off.

Plus, European ancestors at one point look like Africans, but time and changes everything. We don't look comparable to African ancestors tens of thousands of years ago. Humans change and diversify over time. European Jews look different because they have European wives while the men maintain the middle eastern Y chromosome haplogroups. Same reason the Jewish tribe in South Africa is said as Jewish because of practices and the same Y Chromosomes you find consistently through all Jewish groups.

You clearly are remedial on this topic. This is beyond your understanding and competency. You don't understand that race isn't a real biological factor, it's social instrument based on weak or pseudo understanding of the human anatomy and differences across other human beings. Again, Adolf Hitler considered them another race and tried to exterminate them as another race so it was motivated by racism.

This isn't even a proper discussion or debate because you are not competent in this and based your Western World View as it's a fact on a basis of race being fact in which there is no evidence for in the first place. It's made up, doesn't exist, nothing biologically denotes to homo sapian sapian being of different races genetically. So it's a societal viewpoint not a evidence based view. I'm John Henrik Clarke in this discussion, you are the listening audience. Get more info and clarity before you base your info off.

Plus, European ancestors at one point look like Africans, but time and changes everything. We don't look comparable to African ancestors tens of thousands of years ago. Humans change and diversify over time. European Jews look different because they have European wives while the men maintain the middle eastern Y chromosome haplogroups. Same reason the Jewish tribe in South Africa is said as Jewish because of practices and the same Y Chromosomes you find consistently through all Jewish groups.

We live in the world now where race is a real tangible thing and folks cling to it and did in the 40s

You're fighting this fight by saying race is not a real thing so THEREFORE HIS ACTIONS WAS NOT RACIST which is my point at its rudimentary level.

Also you dont have evidence to show that those folks in the HC has any of that genetic ancestry.

Plain and simple the HC was an attack on an ETHNICITY WHICH WAS MY STAND FROM THE BEGINNGIN OF ME POSTING IN HERE. Folks from ALL genetic ancestry that identified as a jew was killed making it not a racist act.

Also, where jewish folks come from had many different genetic markers because being jewish was a term to describe an ethnic group and not a group of folks that was genetically similar.

So whats the point of you brining up genetics when that had nothing to do with being Jewish according to history.

Last edited:
I seen it. It only make stand firmer. You’re race didn’t matter to him and view all Jews as less than because being Jewish ties you to the same ethnic group and not your race.

But they literally sterilized Afro Germans tho and put them in camps. So race mattered.

We live in the world now where race is a real tangible thing and folks cling to it and did in the 40s

You're fighting this fight by saying race is not a real thing so THEREFORE HIS ACTIONS WAS NOT RACIST which is my point at its rudimentary level.

Also you dont have evidence to show that those folks in the HC has any of that genetic ancestry.

Plain and simple the HC was an attack on an ETHNICITY WHICH WAS MY STAND FROM THE BEGINNGIN OF ME POSTING IN HERE. Folks from ALL genetic ancestry that identified as a jew was killed making it not a racist act.

Also, where jewish folks come from had many different genetic markers because being jewish was a term to describe an ethnic group and not a group of folks that was genetically similar.

So whats the point of you brining up genetics when that had nothing to do with being Jewish according to history.

"We live in the world now where race is a real tangible thing and folks cling to it and did in the 40s" - You mean consequences, tangible means we have to be able to touch it, but we can't since race doesn't exist biologically. So it's a worldview like I been saying so that means it has no form so it can change base on anyone's worldview. At one time Jews were considered a RACE, by the inventors of the RACIAL THEORY.

"You're fighting this fight by saying race is not a real thing so THEREFORE HIS ACTIONS WAS NOT RACIST which is my point at its rudimentary level." - Racism exists by consequences based on pseudoscience and hate ideologies. So therefore pseudo belief that Jews are a different race brought forth ideologies of hatred towards them that harmed them. So there for it is racist.

"
Also you dont have evidence to show that those folks in the HC has any of that genetic ancestry." - that is a testable statement and yes their descendants and themselves have been genetically tested and compared to other Jewish groups across the world. They match with other Jewish groups from Syria, Palestine, Yemen, Iraq, Iran and so forth. So yes, they all have a common ancestry.

"Plain and simple the HC was an attack on an ETHNICITY WHICH WAS MY STAND FROM THE BEGINNGIN OF ME POSTING IN HERE. Folks from ALL genetic ancestry that identified as a jew was killed making it not a racist act." - Race is a created ideology based on what you think, not what evidence is showing. So you have a black race, but that's weak. So who is considered Black a Yoruba and Australian Aboriginal? A Yoruba is far more related to a European likewise a Aboriginal is more related to a person from the Philippines than they are to each other. Genetics show us this relation. Again Ethnicity wasn't even the talking points of Nazi's genocide program. Race was and hence this is racism.

"Also, where jewish folks come from had many different genetic markers because being jewish was a term to describe an ethnic group and not a group of folks that was genetically similar." Yet, they intermixed overtime. They have similar genetic markers autosomal not just Y or X chromosome haplogroups but autosomal it is represented very well in each group. According to scholars and researchers they come from Canaanites that wanted to separate from other Canaanite groups. Hence the different markers.

"So whats the point of you brining up genetics when that had nothing to do with being Jewish according to history." - Because you were dismissive of German Jews being descendants of those Jews in BCE and first century AD. Trying to deny they don't have a historical link and ancestral link is quite wrong when in fact those traits they have autosomal don't exist in the common German people.

Please don't conflate or skip over what I said and go point for point in which I have done for your argument. Your argument is very weak and not dealing with history nor the nuances of it.

She should quit. That's some bullshit. If she said some foul shit with the intent of attacking someone, a suspension might be warranted. However, she shouldn't have a pockets checked like that just for being wrong, especially when no one else on that show has had that happen to them.
Most def this aint the first time shes been raked over the coals

Damn shame it was a Black woman who clipped her..

Back