Welcome To aBlackWeb

Whoopi Goldberg sparks outrage after saying on 'The View' that 'the Holocaust isn't about race'

I agree that Jews aren’t a race. Free Whoopi tho? Fuck Whoopi. She took on their name for acceptance and this is how they end her.

Damn. I never gave that much thought. Had to Google it...

About her stage surname, she claimed in 2011, "My mother did not name me Whoopi, but Goldberg is my name—it's part of my family, part of my heritage, just like being black", and "I just know I am Jewish. I practice nothing. I don't go to temple, but I do remember the holidays."[17] She has stated that "people would say 'Come on, are you Jewish?' And I always say 'Would you ask me that if I was white? I bet not.'"[17] One account recalls that her mother, Emma Johnson, thought the family's original surname was "not Jewish enough" for her daughter to become a star.[17] Researcher Henry Louis Gates Jr. found that all of Goldberg's traceable ancestors were African Americans, that she had no known German or Jewish ancestry, and that none of her ancestors were named Goldberg.[13] Results of a DNA test, revealed in the 2006 PBS documentary African American Lives, traced part of her ancestry to the Papel and Bayote people of modern-day Guinea-Bissau. Her admixture test indicates that she is of 92 percent sub-Saharan African origin and of 8 percent European origin.[

being that WE are the original Jews, I have to say Brother Gates findings are wrong.

No, we are not. DNA, historical analysis, geography and much more scientific disciplines put us in West and Central Africa and the admixture we do have is from trans Atlantic slave trade through rape majority of the time.

No, we are not. DNA, historical analysis, geography and much more scientific disciplines put us in West and Central Africa and the admixture we do have is from trans Atlantic slave trade through rape majority of the time.
By your logic (which is sound in ways) would mean that a thing called migration never occurred that all people stayed exactly where they where born and raised but history has proven otherwise.

By your logic (which is sound in ways) would mean that a thing called migration never occurred that all people stayed exactly where they where born and raised but history has proven otherwise.

Yeah but historical documentation and evidence proves otherwise. Culture, practices, customs, relations of deities, and etc. Why is their no writing in alphabet but symbols? We clearly see they weren't prior. The evidence isn't strong at all.

If you want more info there is tons of research. The first thing is why do all these Jewish groups like Jews in Germany, Spain, Iraq, Greece, Yemen, Iran, Syria snd etc all have similar Y chromosome DNA? Yet African Americans do not share any of this Middle Eastern Ancestry? You have to explain that to give any credit to we are Jewish descent from those ancient people.

You cant have ethnic cleansing without a racial component.

To deny that is being a smartass that needs to be checked.

You aren't edgy, you aren't contrarian... Nope just an asshole too smrt for their own good.

Fuck hitler.

That's 100% incorrect. Ethnic cleansing by definition is the attempt by a majority group to destroy a minority ethnic or religious group. Race doesn't have to be a part of it at all.

Now if you believe the distinction between race and ethnicity isn't something worth quibbling over in the face of a discussion about genocide, I can understand that, but I don't think people are trying to be assholes by noting the distinction between race and ethnicity.

That's 100% incorrect. Ethnic cleansing by definition is the attempt by a majority group to destroy a minority ethnic or religious group. Race doesn't have to be a part of it at all.

Now if you believe the distinction between race and ethnicity isn't something worth quibbling over in the face of a discussion about genocide, I can understand that, but I don't think people are trying to be assholes by noting the distinction between race and ethnicity.
Blah blah blah dont care, he was snatching up Africans too.

Cant have the Uber Mensch without.... A Racial Component.

That’s all I been saying.

lol wtf.

Homie said you were "100% incorrect" then gave his reasons.

And you responded w "blah blah blah"

LMAO

wtf is that. Do u tho
Cause discussing the nuances of a man tht evil is pointless.

Niggas in here sounding like them pundits that wanna talk about how good of a painter Hitler was.

Completely ignoring what happened during the Olympics in that era in favor of sticking to a crappy talking point.

Hitler was also racist.

Plain and simple.

Cause discussing the nuances of a man tht evil is pointless.

Niggas in here sounding like them pundits that wanna talk about how good of a painter Hitler was.

Completely ignoring what happened during the Olympics in that era in favor of sticking to a crappy talking point.

Hitler was also racist.

Plain and simple.

OK bruh

Back