Welcome To aBlackWeb

Whoopi Goldberg sparks outrage after saying on 'The View' that 'the Holocaust isn't about race'

Yall in here talking like these cacs...

Nobody discusses the nuances and idiosyncrasies of Saddam, Ghaddafi, Ghengis Khan, Che or Mumbia...

But hitler get special consideration...

You know why? cause they obviouslywanna run that one back and are setting the landscape to say "was hitler really that bad?"

Nobody discusses the nuances and idiosyncrasies of Saddam, Ghaddafi, Ghengis Khan, Che or Mumbia...

You know why? cause they obviouslywanna run that one back and are setting the landscape to say "was hitler really that bad?"

I mean a few folks on here said all white folks need to die. Men, women and children.

Whole books have been written doing the bold, but you got it man. Nobody in here was trying to minimize the degree of evil the Holocaust represents. If that's what you're taking away from the discussion, then you're missing the point.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Whole books have been written doing the bold, but you got it man. Nobody in here was trying to minimize the degree of evil the Holocaust represents. If that's what you're taking away from the discussion, then you're missing the point.
Nah...

Again.. My issue is the fact that yall wanna play the same word games these cacs is regarding this topic and dont even see the okey doke coming.

Big picture, man... Big picture.

Nah...

Again.. My issue is the fact that yall wanna play the same word games these cacs is regarding this topic and dont even see the okey doke coming.

Big picture, man... Big picture.

I hear you. I agree the distinction isn't that important in the face of genocide.

I only push back a little because I don't think Whoopi was trying to be an asshole with her comment. I think she was pointing out that racial discussions take a certain turn in the U.S., and she believed the issue didn't need to be complicated in that way because the Holocaust wasn't a racial issue. She was wrong, but she wasn't trying to make light of what happened.

I hear you. I agree the distinction is that important in the face of genocide.

I only push back a little because I don't think Whoopi was trying to be an asshole with her comment. I think she was pointing out that racial discussions take a certain turn in the U.S., and she believed it didn't need to be complicated in that matter because the Holocaust wasn't a racial issue. She was wrong, but she wasn't trying to make light of what happened.
Whoopi is an idiot.
Yes some people oversimplify the Holocaust, are their numbers really that significant that this needed addressing?
I don't think so and believe she did more harm than good because it gives smarty art muhfukkas something to bitch about and frustrate folks on social media with.

And one step closer to a Verbal Miranda Statute a la Demolition Man.

Whoopi is an idiot.
Yes some people oversimplify the Holocaust, are their numbers really that significant that this needed addressing?
I don't think so and believe she did more harm than good because it gives smarty art muhfukkas something to bitch about and frustrate folks on social media with.

And one step closer to a Verbal Miranda Statute a la Demolition Man.

She's not wrong about the fact that people in the U.S. turn everything into a battle as soon as race enters the discussion. We see that now more than ever. Schools can't even teach history about other races without people throwing a fit. You notice none of this CRT hysteria has even mentioned the Holocaust, and I think that has a lot to do with the fact that Americans as a whole don't see Jews as a distinct race.

You cant have ethnic cleansing without a racial component.

To deny that is being a smartass that needs to be checked.

You aren't edgy, you aren't contrarian... Nope just an asshole too smrt for their own good.

Fuck hitler.
This is so wrong I'm not even going to argue it. I could pull up a dozen examples but I'm aint

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Cause discussing the nuances of a man tht evil is pointless.

Niggas in here sounding like them pundits that wanna talk about how good of a painter Hitler was.
Completely ignoring what happened during the Olympics in that era in favor of sticking to a crappy talking point.
Hitler was also racist.

Plain and simple.

Erykah’s hasn’t career been the same since

What if a evil time traveler denied him but he actually got in................................🤔

You kinda joking, but what if Hitler's whole reason for wanting the Jews dead is that some Jewish dude took a chick he liked.

It sounds crazy, but people are petty as hell. I don't doubt then when you take a person with some intrinsic evil inside him that it might not take much more than that to push him to do something as atrocious as the Holocaust.

It’s a lot of us who rather be lost tribes of Israel or some Moorosh nonsense over being in reality

Funny thing the tribes aren't lost. The Elite of Israel which was ten or less percent of the total population was taken to Assyria which is why we have Syrian and Iraqi Jews realistically aren't from Judah, but other tribes. The other 90 percent was absorbed into Judah and the few that didn't became the Samaritans. We know where they have Yeudi tablets give us so much detail and written records of these people.

She's not wrong about the fact that people in the U.S. turn everything into a battle as soon as race enters the discussion. We see that now more than ever. Schools can't even teach history about other races without people throwing a fit. You notice none of this CRT hysteria has even mentioned the Holocaust, and I think that has a lot to do with the fact that Americans as a whole don't see Jews as a distinct race.
Yes it has. Look south.

Back