FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do y’all think future or Rocky going to drop a diss?

Not looking forward to hearing Rocky after what he did on Kid Cudi's and Future/Metro's albums.
He should just focus on what he got going on. He was clearly winning, didn't have to open his mouth at all.

Ross did the most and continues to do the most, not looking forward to any diss towards Drake from him

Reactions: GNS
Not looking forward to hearing Rocky after what he did on Kid Cudi's and Future/Metro's albums.
He should just focus on what he got going on. He was clearly winning, didn't have to open his mouth at all.

Ross did the most and continues to do the most, not looking forward to any diss towards Drake from him
Shiiit I’m looking forward to all the smoke
Rocky defo gotta get his lick back cuz he got treated like a peon literally

Ross just hilarious to me so he can keep going

I need Drake to bomb on them asap

I hate beef

But Ross been annoying for a while now. I want a full diss track going at him. Shrugs
200w.gif

How many posts you got in this thread, arguing over a beef?

I know.. normally I would have an issue with you not seeing how clear it is in Kendrick’s favor but hey man everybody got diff perspectives so it’s all good

I’m growing nh
Nothing is clear when something is 100% subjective.

what’s crazy, of all the Drake hate prior to this past weekend, I never seen the pedo shit brought up before, Which has reportedly been out there for years. Shit when Joe Budden brought it up, everybody told him to stfu and it was nothing about it on here or the internet. But now it’s gospel, just like that. Wild times.