FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
The fight is over.

We're about to enter the stage where Nas was doing victory lap records like "Quick To Back Down" and Jay saying he learned from defeat on BP2.
What does that have to do with the people I mentioned?

• Haha
Reactions: Goldie
Ain't nobody trying to hear from them niggas man. No one is waiting on a asap album or diss and Future literally just dropped 2 albums he's had every opportunity.
Facts remember when future was mad at drake about tony montama song

• Haha
Reactions: TTBF
Let see if ross can drop a single without drake do numbers lol

Ross is finished musically honestly

The CO pics were the beginning of the we don’t care era as long as the music is jamming

Which we have seen continue til today
All rappers from the beginning been liars and folks knew that. I been said these dudes been cosplaying.

That ain’t nothing new

• Ether
Reactions: GNS and God_Body
The bolded. You completely just created a hypothetical scenario in your head about you and someone you know and are shitting on drake for it. It's not based in any actual fact or reality.

It's insane to me but maybe I misinterpreted what you were trying to say in that post.

Oh…I never clicked my post to see what you bolded….

Now that I know what you askin’ let me say again…WTF ARE YOU ASKING ME BRUH?!

I gave a real personal situation addressing all tha “why yall shaming Drake over mere speculation” shit…

In my scenario I’m talking about my real homie who has access to young girls who can and have been groomed in real life because of tha environment they’re in…AAU sports=music/movie bizz …let’s not act like this is a thing irl

Now I was saying that had I found out/caught wind/known that my real life homeboy was doin’ shit that Drake has repeatedly been proven of doin’ (messaging/following/texting/tweeting/etc etc) girls while they were underage then he starts datin’/huggin’/kissin’/being touchy feely wit ANY girl who just turned 18 and he’s in his late 20’s-early 30’s…I’m cuttin’ ties wit’ bro right then and not givin’ him tha benefit of tha doubt to even try to explain his movements…

THAT don’t make sense to you?!?? I fuck wit’ u…pause no homillz…so I really hope it does G

:yikes1: