FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
need-for-speed-unbound-header.jpg
I purposely fuck up A$AP Rocky’s car every time I race him in Need for Speed Unbound.

Battles just like elections tbh

Drake stans /Dot haters v Dot Stans/Drake Haters are the gung ho Conservatives & Liberals.

You essentially trying to win swing states/objectives. And that group is always smaller

• Haha
Reactions: L3NU
Oh…I never clicked my post to see what you bolded….

Now that I know what you askin’ let me say again…WTF ARE YOU ASKING ME BRUH?!

I gave a real personal situation addressing all tha “why yall shaming Drake over mere speculation” shit…

In my scenario I’m talking about my real homie who has access to young girls who can and have been groomed in real life because of tha environment they’re in…AAU sports=music/movie bizz …let’s not act like this is a thing irl

Now I was saying that had I found out/caught wind/known that my real life homeboy was doin’ shit that Drake has repeatedly been proven of doin’ (messaging/following/texting/tweeting/etc etc) girls while they were underage then he starts datin’/huggin’/kissin’/being touchy feely wit ANY girl who just turned 18 and he’s in his late 20’s-early 30’s…I’m cuttin’ ties wit’ bro right then and not givin’ him tha benefit of tha doubt to even try to explain his movements…

THAT don’t make sense to you?!?? I fuck wit’ u…pause no homillz…so I really hope it does G

:yikes1:
Fuck your fake fanasy ass story

Oh…I never clicked my post to see what you bolded….

Now that I know what you askin’ let me say again…WTF ARE YOU ASKING ME BRUH?!

I gave a real personal situation addressing all tha “why yall shaming Drake over mere speculation” shit…

In my scenario I’m talking about my real homie who has access to young girls who can and have been groomed in real life because of tha environment they’re in…AAU sports=music/movie bizz …let’s not act like this is a thing irl

Now I was saying that had I found out/caught wind/known that my real life homeboy was doin’ shit that Drake has repeatedly been proven of doin’ (messaging/following/texting/tweeting/etc etc) girls while they were underage then he starts datin’/huggin’/kissin’/being touchy feely wit ANY girl who just turned 18 and he’s in his late 20’s-early 30’s…I’m cuttin’ ties wit’ bro right then and not givin’ him tha benefit of tha doubt to even try to explain his movements…

THAT don’t make sense to you?!?? I fuck wit’ u…pause no homillz…so I really hope it does G

:yikes1:
But did your friend actually groom anyone? And what does any of that have to do with drake. Does he coach a girls aau team?

Yes young girls can be taken advantage of. Yes I would absolutely cut ties with any nigga violating like that. Im confused at where that is in dispute?

And would you stop fucking with your longtime friend over a nigga that doesn't fuck with him calling him a pedophile or would you wanna see some kind of solid evidence before you go to judgement?

• Ether
Reactions: AP2.5
Yeah community notes already said it was because personal shit is on the bottles and it’s against guidelines

View attachment 1307117

Kendrick Lamar deleted his meet the grahams cover art after realizing Drake sent him on a dummy mission with false information about a daughter

if that were true wouldn’t it make more sense to delete the whole song and not just the cover art? there’s not even a reference to Drake’s alleged hidden daughter on the cover art

niggas just say anything

All rappers from the beginning been liars and folks knew that. I been said these dudes been cosplaying.

That ain’t nothing new
Nah not the ones from the Golden Era there Was still authenticity

Shit Vanilla Ice was admonished for lying about where he went to High School and cosplaying his blaccent

Had that been today ppl would have been like he gets to the bag so what we like his music blah blah blah

Reactions: GNS
if that were true wouldn’t it make more sense to delete the whole song and not just the cover art? there’s not even a reference to Drake’s alleged hidden daughter on the cover art

niggas just say anything
Like Cole did?

Yo imma need yall to stop man. Fr. Enough.

But did your friend actually groom anyone? And what does any of that have to do with drake. Does he coach a girls aau team?

Yes young girls can be taken advantage of. Yes I would absolutely cut ties with any nigga violating like that. Im confused at where that is in dispute?

And would you stop fucking with your longtime friend over a nigga that doesn't fuck with him calling him a pedophile or would you wanna see some kind of solid evidence before you go to judgement?

My point to tha entire thing is NOBODY WOULD HAVE TO TELL ME ANYTHING ABOUT MY NIGGA DOIN’ WILD SHIT LIKE THAT BECAUSE I’D BE WITNESSING HIM MOVING FUNNY ANDTHAT’S ALL IT WOULD TAKE!! I WOULD’NT NEED FOR HIM TO BE BROUGHT UP ON CHARGES FOR ME TO STOP FUCKIN’ WIT’ HIM!!

Seems to me some of y’all need for this man to be brought up on charges instead of admitting bro BEEN movin’ funny out here

But y’all got it…

They all needed drake not the other way around

That's why every song sound like Drake featurin' Drake
Straight, Y pree? Lol
I think this is part of the reason why so many artist are feeling a way. Fans constantly saying that the only reason ________ song popped is because Drake's on it invalidates the actual work that these artist put into getting their shit out there.

A classmate asked me today if I had heard of this beef. I trolled him a bit and said Drake is better he couldn't believe his eyes. That's how little people believe in Drake right now.