Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
India Love was 17 years old, yeah The Game need to leave that alone

View attachment 1307091
The-Game-At-It-4.jpg

I remember this shit. Dudes still rocked with him even tho he was dating a kid. "Westcoast legend" uh huh

Is this confirmed? cuz im not searching for shit
cant-be-friends-with-sir-shimmy-v0-0bo2v21q1myc1.jpeg
Karl Malone is a proven pedophile why would anyone want a picture of them floating around together in the midst of all this?

You think I'm not changing my avi immediately upon seeing legitimate proof this nigga is a pedo?

You niggas aren't npc's. This shit is real simple lol.

The Game seem like he just be blowing spots up now.

Ol loud ass nigga “WHATCHALL SMOKIN ON BACK HERE!? Lemme hit!”

Wetting the blunt up and making it burn on only one side of the wrapper and stepped on the dogs tail trying to be nosy.

Karl Malone is a proven pedophile why would anyone want a picture of them floating around together in the midst of all this?

You think I'm not changing my avi immediately upon seeing legitimate proof this nigga is a pedo?

You niggas aren't npc's. This shit is real simple lol.
I know who Karl Malone is and what he did. My question was if Drake really JUST took the picture down, or if someone online found an old pic of him and Karl, then made up the whole scenario of him taking it down now, for views. Lets not act like people dont do that.

Drake lost cuz he underestimated his opponent. He thought it was gonna take Kendrick weeks to respond between each record.

Dot was 10 steps ahead the whole time. Every song Dot dropped sounded different than the last and used a different angle every time.

"Not Like Us" is gonna ring off all summer cuz it has nothing to do with an 11 year old. So whether it's true or not, it doesn't matter.

95% of Drake's material is around Dave Free and he can't prove it.

Not only that, but he's out of material. If Drake makes another diss track, it's gonna be the same angles again and at this point they're stale.
Brother where was this objectivity during the Pusha beef?

Yeah community notes already said it was because personal shit is on the bottles and it’s against guidelines

View attachment 1307117

We're the community tho lol. Same niggas running through this thread swearing they have the proof this man is a pedo are the community.

I know you've actually been impartial the whole time and one of the few speaking with little to no bias tho so salute.

If we're being real a whole hell of a lot of niggas don't really care about grown ass men fucking with teenagers because they're into that sick shit themselves.

I said this earlier. Alot of people cheering along with Kendrick only doing so because they don't wanna be exposed themselves. I mean shit imagine Future clowning Drake on some deadbeat allegations and jokes? Niggas laughing at Ross jokes about Drake being caught up in his image when Ross talks like hes a drug dealer in regular conversation even though we know he a fraud.

Back