Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
He said the same thing during the Pac vs Biggie shit

“Well, the only thing I want to say about that whole scenario is that I want to give both of them a shout-out for raising the bar as far as lyrics, as far as song-making and writing because the writing has been upped since the confrontation or whatever you call it, whatever they went through. Those are my nephews. I’m not in the middle of it. I support both of them and that’s personal business, not my business.” - Snoop
:js4:Tried to tell yall

or maybe the songs just arent very good

Nah they trolling, Family Matters wasn't a bad diss track. It was good. Timing just like with any other sport/competition is key.

Drake talking bout kendrick stalling because of Taylor, but ended up missing the strategy and got his shit stepped on.

Now that Sexy red song is garbage imo (deserves all the dislikes). But I get it, it's a commercial money grab move, but again timing. I don't think that's the song you drop right now

Nah they trolling, Family Matters wasn't a bad diss track. It was good. Timing just like with any other sport/competition is key.

Drake talking bout kendrick stalling because of Taylor, but ended up missing the strategy and got his shit stepped on.

Now that Sexy red song is garbage imo (deserves all the dislikes). But I get it, it's a commercial money grab move, but again timing. I don't think that's the song you drop right now

I actually like family matters. It has more likes than dislikes. That tweet by Ak is him acting puzzled on why two bad songs have more dislikes than likes

Are people suggesting that every person that plays Not Like Us or dances to it or whatever are hating Drake?

I don’t think so because the song is fire, dis or not. So I’d expect people to love it and play it and not feel any way towards Drake at the same time.

Back