Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's not rocket science. Yall have been posting streaming numbers nonstop in this shit. We're on a forum... post your own words, ideas and opinions.

Dudes were like "oooh! marching bands are gonna have a field day with this!!!111. Yeah... because... Mustard on the beat!" Can we hate Drake without overhyping a terrible beat, please? Shit sounds like Jock Jams volume 3. Pause.

Dudes were like "oooh! marching bands are gonna have a field day with this!!!111. Yeah... because... Mustard on the beat!" Can we hate Drake without overhyping a terrible beat, please? Shit sounds like Jock Jams volume 3. Pause.
shocking that the pronouns cuck from Wisconsin is emotionally connected to Drake

Drake is what Liberals play when they rock you to sleep

i made hating that waffle cool
And these niggaz have took it and made it corny, like when white people get a hold of black slang.

I'm surprised you weren't more pissed that people were trying to outdo your drake hate but I see you're way more insidious, you wanted the hate to spread from the beginning. The whole threads basically been niggaz tussling to show who's hated him the most and for how long trying to outdo each other.

This you the entire thread
giphy.gif

And these niggaz have took it and made it corny, like when white people get a hold of black slang.

I'm surprised you weren't more pissed that people were trying to outdo your drake hate but I see you're way more insidious, you wanted the hate to spread from the beginning. The whole threads basically been niggaz tussling to show who's hated him the most and for how long trying to outdo each other.

This you the entire thread
giphy.gif
Gotdamn right!

It’s like watching a virus become a pandemic

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back