Results are only viewable after voting.
Cipha Sounds missed the opportunity to get his Tupac on

Should have replied like

“ ain’t you got sickle cell nigga”

40 got this dude explaining himself everywhere
Letting a cac press you?
Go slap that man ain't he on his death bed

Ain't you a muhfuckin man
You gon let another man talk to you that way b?
Go find that man, hey yo b
Go this way man

This is exactly why we stay pressing Outsiders

You got one Canadian cac punking the NYC Puerto Rican, picking his battles wisely. Then you got this comfortable Jew vulture dissing Drake for handing out cash to the hood. Drake was making black lives better and that made his white ass mad. Think about that.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
This is exactly why we stay pressing Outsiders

You got one Canadian cac punking the NYC Puerto Rican, picking his battles wisely. Then you got this comfortable Jew vulture dissing Drake for handing out cash to the hood. Drake was making black lives better and that made his white ass mad. Think about that.
IMG_0871.gif
Cipha Sounds is damn near 50 years old and although he really ain’t with all the drama he’s affiliated with Hot 97.. Most radio stations don’t fuck with drake but they are forced to play his music because he has the machine behind him..

The station get kickbacks from playing drake music but the radio personality/DJ don’t get shit not even an interview from dude..

There’s a campaign going on to get drake the fuck up outa here and Cipha Sounds (Latino) and Rosenberg (jewish) doing they part by painting drake and his team out to be desperate and bullies…

View attachment 1320021
Cipha Sounds is damn near 50 years old and although he really ain’t with all the drama he’s affiliated with Hot 97.. Most radio stations don’t fuck with drake but they are forced to play his music because he has the machine behind him..

The station get kickbacks from playing drake music but the radio personality/DJ don’t get shit not even an interview from dude..

There’s a campaign going on to get drake the fuck up outa here and Cipha Sounds (Latino) and Rosenberg (jewish) doing they part by painting drake and his team out to be desperate and bullies…
Uhh I don't understand what I'm wrong about or the font size lol

Fuck music, fuck taking sides of a battle. I'm talking facts. Drake is black, he did a video handing out money to black people and a white man called it "corny". That's the issue.

It doesn't matter if he did it for clout or whatever, black people lives were made better that day.

Again, shit like that is why I stay on a non Black's head

Back