Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Naw, this number one

Jay and Nas beefed in 2000-2002

Nas first album came out in 94, Jay in 96

That's less than 10 years as actual billboard rivals.

Pac first album in 91
Big in 94

Again, very short time the were rivals..

This Drake v Kendrick rivalry been building for OVER 10 years.. Plus they dropped way more songs against each other in a shorter period of time.

This legit might be the biggest one.
They've had way more time to build fan bases and impact the culture on a global scale

The prior two were just rap beefs....

This is bigger than rap
This was culture

Soooooo....what have we learned from all this?

For me...

1) Again...keep knocking on the Devil's door, he eventually gonna answer. Drake should've just left that man alone. Lol!

2) Uhhh...that nigga Kendrick practices dark magic and was voodoo priest in a past life. I would hate to see just how far he would've gone had this feud continued.

3) Tonight's concert was a moment that is now etched in the Hip Hop history books. 20 years from now when this day gets mentioned, we'll be reminiscing about where we was at.

4) People still owe J.Cole an apology. Bruh bowed out b/c his man's stopped from becoming body #2.

5) Moments like this I enjoy being on ABW. Yall had me rolling wit your posts. It's always great to fellowship wit folks who have the same love for hip hop.

Last edited:
4) People still owe J.Cole an apology. Bruh bowed out b/c his man's stopped from becoming body #2.
Wouldn't that essentially mean Kendrick is better than Cole if people were happy that Cole backed out because they were afraid Kendrick would roast him too

Reactions: GNS
Back