Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
To be crowned king requires you to win beef and help your coast no matter what. You must have always stood up against the East to become the king of the West. Snoop could have been it.

Snoop was the one who told Kendrick on stage early in his career, in front of a crowd that he would be the one to wear the crown for the west. I remember watching that video years ago. Had the brotha break down crying after Snoop told him that.

Could've easily been Game. But that brotha kept biting the hands that was trying to feed him.

Snoop was the one who told Kendrick on stage early in his career, in front of a crowd that he would be the one to wear the crown for the west. I remember watching that video years ago. Had the brotha break down crying after Snoop told him that.

Could've easily been Game. But that brotha kept biting the hands that was trying to feed him.
I believe it was snoop and the game

Lol game was there dummy

I had to cop the tape as this beef was a huge moment in hip hop history...

Plus the bootleg tape is giving me nostalgic vibes lol

2btO2r.jpg

Last edited:
Back