Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hol'up....where yall buying these tapes from? My old stero back home still plays cassettes.

I got mine from Tapehead City but think there are a few places selling them... They are bootleg though, so Im guessing sites will be banned from selling them soon...

Discogs etc dont allow them to be sold but they still give the tape/release info etc...

Why all of the Snoop hate? Niggas just forgot he stood on that Source awards stage and stood up for the West? Forgot he came through and crushed the buildings for the West?

Y’all should be ashamed of yourselves after everything Snoop means to the culture.

I think some folks had an issue wit Drake using an AI Snoop for a diss record, and thought it was disrespeckful. But then Snoop's reaction was pretty much...

giphy (5).gif

I think some folks had an issue wit Drake using an AI Snoop for a diss record, and thought it was disrespeckful. But then Snoop's reaction was pretty much...

View attachment 1330401
Snoop was just being his cool self about it. He letting the young boys get their shit off. Mature grown man shit.

What people expect, for him to make a diss record against Drake so he can get the Kanye treatment, lol.

It got pulled and didn’t get any spins so fuck it.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Sidenote: first few pages of this thread are hilarious in hindsight

Yeah re-reading some of these earlier posts...a lot of them didn't age well. Lol!

Like a lot of us knew KDot was gonna come back wit a response. What we didn't know was that he channeled one of the 7 circles of hell to assist him on doin it. Lol!

And the scary part about it...that nigga would've kept goin had the fans not essentially determined KDot as the "winner". Plus the lackluster response from Drake's "Heart 6". AND the explosion of "Not Like Us".

Yeah re-reading some of these earlier posts...a lot of them didn't age well. Lol!

Like a lot of us knew KDot was gonna come back wit a response. What we didn't know was that he channeled one of the 7 circles of hell to assist him on doin it. Lol!

And the scary part about it...that nigga would've kept goin had the fans not essentially determined KDot as the "winner". Plus the lackluster response from Drake's "Heart 6". AND the explosion of "Not Like Us".
Dot was playing chess the whole time.
Drake wasn't at that table playing with him.

Why all of the Snoop hate? Niggas just forgot he stood on that Source awards stage and stood up for the West? Forgot he came through and crushed the buildings for the West?

Y’all should be ashamed of yourselves after everything Snoop means to the culture.
lol Snoop always played both sides and he reposted Taylor Made Freestyle then said I ain’t got no problem w Drake using my voice

Nigga what?

:niggaa:

Snoop was just being his cool self about it. He letting the young boys get their shit off. Mature grown man shit.

What people expect, for him to make a diss record against Drake so he can get the Kanye treatment, lol.

It got pulled and didn’t get any spins so fuck it.
It didn’t get pulled cuz of him… he reposted it and said he ain’t had a problem w it

U can’t play the middle when niggas is drawing the line in the sand

Naah…I’m wit’ @Elzo69Renaissance on this 1…

I think Snoop forgot what he did when he didn’t check Drake publicly or privately for using his voice to diss another West Coast artist…and not just ANY West Coast artist but tha West Coast artist you yourself deemed tha West’s new king years prior…you leaving it open for niggax to try your city dmh

He let those endorsements and his “other than hip-hop” fans make him play neutral….

I’m not even a Pac fan but he does similar shit wit’ him too…

Snoop didn’t pick tha West in a West v “anybody other than another West Coast artist” and thats wack to me 🤷🏽‍♂️

Y’all really Stretch Armstrong here. You think Snoop thought all of that or did he just not give a fuck?

Niggas get to a certain age and don’t want nothing to do with any of that shit.

Talking about choosing sides in a rap battle when he been stamped from the 90’s, when niggas really died in this shit.

Back