Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
He literally said come with some facts and it can keep going. How is this going over everybody’s head?
Lol and that ain't a tap out to you?

For arguments sakes, if I said to you hey we can fight but only if we punch. Boom you kick me. I say nah, I said only if punch.
Boom you elbow me. I take a knee and say nah, I said only if we punch

I'm not tapping out?

He literally said come with some facts and it can keep going. How is this going over everybody’s head?

People are speaking on what they want to be true. It feels like with Drake, people are speaking on the things levied at him from the perspective that they want it to be true so they need to be convinced otherwise even though they know that they're aren't going to change their minds.

if we're being honest Drake, Cole and Ross songs better than the "fuck the big 3 it's just big me"......but most of you nerds use your bias to go against the facts. Ross song is nice Drakes shit is nice and so was Cole's shit. But you "fan" niggas is going to tow the line of bias

Also facts no matter what none of these niggas say. Drake is still going to be current top rapper in the game especially in this niggas wearing purses and talking about their feelings era.

oh lord the Stans about to make this whole shit even more terrible than it is already
:niggaa:

Boy,

Niggas really being this dense?

Why are we doing this? We're smart enough in here to read between the lines. Niggas are letting their hate for Drake really cloud their judgement. Just straight up trying to twist his words to mean something other than what he clearly said.

But let Kendrick say anything and it's gospel.

Just admit that Drake is barring Kendrick up and making him look exactly how Drake described in The Heart Part 6.

Lol and that ain't a tap out to you?

For arguments sakes, if I said to you hey we can fight but only if we punch. Boom you kick me. I say nah, I said only if punch.
Boom you elbow me. I take a knee and say nah, I said only if we punch

I'm not tapping out?
That's not what happened. What happened is they've been punching eachother and now one of em backed out a gun with no real bullets in it and said die.

Other nigga said I gave you that gun with the blanks. Now go ahead and go Alec Baldwin if you real or wtf are we doing?

It's crazy watching Drake's cheerleaders tryna big him up for "competing" when they know damn well he ain't write those verses.

Kendrick being an elite writer called out the rapper who uses ghostwriters though, make it make sense my nigga

If Drake didn't respond to Like That, y'all would rip him to shreds

He fought back "he ain't write those verse"

giphy.gif

Don't do that bro, you had me laughing all weekend, I made you laugh too, we laughed together but this is some moving the goalposts, childish as shit

Back