Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think you're misunderstanding my post. I'm saying that post she made still makes Drake look suspect. Her saying all that positive stuff is what someone being groomed would say.
That millie bobby chick been married for like 3-4 years lol. She said out of her own mouth yall made it weird and yall response is she's been possibly brainwashed. You think that's a rational response.

Am I lying?

@AP2.5 and @Los216 hasn't shown multiple times that they disengaged from beefs the same way Drake just did?

You and @TTBF have been running with Hip Hop is a cancer for a minute. That these beefs are determintal to our culture. That we need to mature and move away from the mud slinging just like Drake just did

@Old Man Cain hasn't shown himself to be wildly outta touch on hip hop?

Drake moved how yall would move and so it make sense yall wouldn't consider it a tap. It's something yall would do🤷🏿‍♂️
Drake might as well put up the Prince in the limo gif

Am I lying?

@AP2.5 and @Los216 hasn't shown multiple times that they disengaged from beefs the same way Drake just did?

You and @TTBF have been running with Hip Hop is a cancer for a minute. That these beefs are determintal to our culture. That we need to mature and move away from the mud slinging just like Drake just did

@Old Man Cain hasn't shown himself to be wildly outta touch on hip hop?

Drake moved how yall would move and so it make sense yall wouldn't consider it a tap. It's something yall would do🤷🏿‍♂️
If me disengaging with a nigga who obviously has no intent on having good faith debates means I'm aligned with Drake over me choosing my mental health and what I choose to give my attention to, then we have way more issues to discuss cause my nigga what?!?!

😂😂😂😂😂

For the record, I'm neither team OVO, TDE, etc... I am an observer that sees the agendas at play and giving my thoughts on that

You don't want to know what I actually think about how drake should handle this shit.

And that's exactly why I've contended this hiphop shit is wack. 🤷🏿‍♂️
Nigga you're a Guyanese Canadian

Nobody reading this post knows where the fuck Guyana is!

Neither of your countries have contribute shit to our culture

You would be nothing without black American culture

Everything great about Drake came from Memphis Tennessee nigga not Toronto

Bitch ass tether

Right now, Kenny got the ball.

He could try to run the score up and risk letting Drake back in the game or he could walk with the lead knowing folks gonna put an * up cause he didn't finish Drake or post no receipts

I'm cool with either outcome cause FAN will be overused by me....42% gonna be directed at AP

Right now, Kenny got the ball.

He could try to run the score up and risk letting Drake back in the game or he could walk with the lead knowing folks gonna put an * up cause he didn't finish Drake or post no receipts

I'm cool with either outcome cause FAN will be overused by me....42% gonna be directed at AP

😂😂😂
I am a FAN though. That's not a diss

Unless you mean it in a disrespectful way 🤨🤔

Back