Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Shout out to Drake for giving his fans a life raft to hold on to I guess. If the Heart 6 was good enough you then cool. Hold ya heads high

Unfortunately freaky-ass nigga, he a 69 God isn't going anywhere. That's lingo now

Just like there's a pocket of the game that think Jay won, there will be a pocket that thinks Drake won. I just hope nobody crashes out standing on it

I think Metro looks the worst in all this, like tweeting that blackface pic of Drake. You were collaborating with dude after that pic got released so it didn't bother you then
Him and Ross Captain and Co captains of the corny shit in all of this

Then if I read correctly, Metro gonna act like he didn't know the origin of the BBL Drizzy RnB song. My nigga, you know YOU didn't make it..tf. why you tryna play dumb

View attachment 1307057

Nope this is ain't it!

Kendrick never even said her name, her groomer did

It's not the 1st time it's come up. Part of this whole beef is both throwing out allegations that have been online for the longest time. And the MBB and Drake shit been around for a good minute. People can't say he needs to address something then ask why he addresses it.

Him and Ross Captain and Co captains of the corny shit in all of this

Then if I read correctly, Metro gonna act like he didn't know the origin of the BBL Drizzy RnB song. My nigga, you know YOU didn't make it..tf. why you tryna play dumb
Said this as well.

Ross just using this as promo for his car shit.

From all the tracks listed on the first page, i would rank them:

Bangers
Not Like Us
Like That

Good Tracks
Push Ups
Meet The Grahams
Family Matters
Euphoria
Seven Minute Drill

Ehh
The Heart Part 6
6:16 in LA

Terrible
Taylor Made

The wives, kids, pedo shit kinda took away from the battle. The fact that Not Like Us got the entire country dancing to the accusation of someone being a serial pedophile is something else.

Shout out to Drake for giving his fans a life raft to hold on to I guess. If the Heart 6 was good enough you then cool. Hold ya heads high

Unfortunately freaky-ass nigga, he a 69 God isn't going anywhere. That's lingo now

Just like there's a pocket of the game that think Jay won, there will be a pocket that thinks Drake won. I just hope nobody crashes out standing on it
When Drake "lost" in the court of public opinion, he was swimming with one arm tied behind his back ever since

I had to come out the shadows to speak on this one. I think round 1 went to Kendrick and round 2 looks like Drake got it. The biggest problem with this is people will not be objective/impartial because they either hate one or adore the other.

Kendrick said Drake got an 11 year old daughter, he actually said that in a record. Drake said he fed him that information and Kendrick didnt think to fact check it? If you're Kendrick why even say that in the first place? Also we've seen the women Drake dates, the booty models, R&B singers, strippers, etc. I love Kendrick but that's not a good angle to attack without receipts.

As for Kendrick Lamar, from here I think he needs receipts. IMO after 6:16 he should have chilled. Now if Drake drops receipts that Dave Free is indeed the father of one of those kids, that's an L. Or if it's true that Kendrick beats his girl that's also an L. Dave Free or Whitney haven't said anything. Dave Free can easily come out and say "it's not true" and dead that whole angle and salvage his peace. Whitney I understand she doesn't need to say anything. If Dave says it's untrue then Drake loses validity. But if it's true, that's a huge hole in Kendrick's armor.

I've been waiting YEARS for this. What really let me down was J.Cole. he literally let Hip-hop down. Kendrick said, he's homies outside this music shit but on the mic he's tryna kill everyone. The best record in all of this is Euphoria. I gave round 1 to Kendrick and round 2 to Drake. For round 3 everyone gotta come with receipts and dope records. Hip-hop is alive and well.

This is inevitable, to this day there are people who think Hov won and people who think NaS won. Honestly unless they make huge mistakes I dont think there will be a definitive winner especially because their core fanbase go to extremes.

It's just how it comes off like he survived some crazy shit that Drake did to him. Like, what did Drake do to him to make this man say he wished Drake was dead?

Then at the end he sounds like his voice is quivering when he's saying all the things he thinks Drake lied about.

Might just be me but I don't think it's that great of a diss and it was It was lame that he even dragged Lebron and Curry into this shit show of a beef.

Back