FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
“When I see you like fantasia,” might be the worst bar of the entire beef.

Behind the whitney Millie Bobby Brown bar

It's just how it comes off like he survived some crazy shit that Drake did to him. Like, what did Drake do to him to make this man say he wished Drake was dead?

Then at the end he sounds like his voice is quivering when he's saying all the things he thinks Drake lied about.

Might just be me but I don't think it's that great of a diss and it was It was lame that he even dragged Lebron and Curry into this shit show of a beef.

Someone give my boy right here an ether reaction for me

Very corny of Kendrick but the hate for Drake will make people overlook it. Years to come they'll see this diss was actually stupid and age terribly, the only disrespectful part was the conversation with Adonis

I thought it was common knowledge AK is a super weirdo
You Done Fucked Up GIF - Interrogate Interrogation You Done Fucked Up GIFs

This is inevitable, to this day there are people who think Hov won and people who think NaS won. Honestly unless they make huge mistakes I dont think there will be a definitive winner especially because their core fanbase go to extremes.
Drake creating a 'mole' was a huge mistake if true. His entire approach was a mistake imo

If we're to believe Drake, his plan was to feed Dot fake information, call him out on the info, and then fade to black because he knew Dot would try to make it messy with the pedo/man child claims

It ain't enought to overcome Kendrick's characters assassination or his pen