FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Seriously if we’re being honest, Drake should be mad at J. Cole this is all his fault. If he would’ve never said we the big 3 Kendrick would still be somewhere sleeping Compton. J. Cole start running his mouth thinking shit sweet like they are all best friends, knowing good and damn well, K. Dot don’t fuck with Drake. He literally set Drake up and then ran and disappeared.
It's not his fault

It's the "fault" of publications that called them that discrediting or rather not properly acknowledging other rappers from their class

Those publications made it seem like the distance between those 3 and the rest was such a huge gap that there's no way possible their class mates could come anywhere close to them

All three of them in their own ways bought into this over the years

LARGE.jpg

• Ether
Reactions: wutang
Think about it I never liked drake for all the shit Kendrick’s been saying, I’m one of the biggest haters I just retired I can now wake up to a short album ( could be a full one by Wednesday) with one of my favorite artist shitting on this nigga

It’s like hip-hop

Drake made Marvin’s Room and had niggas co-signing dirty macking and hater culture. I been side eyeing him since….lol

And Drake gotta be careful of trying to do the same to Kendrick’s associates. Those West coast politics are different and as history has shown, they can make it real uncomfortable or deadly for niggas to move around out there if he says the wrong thing about the wrong person.

Definitely. And if either one of them comes witj any solid proof of the shit they're alledging then it's gonna expose even more people because both of them are big enough that a coverup would involve multiple people to help them. Drake being so public with his life is backfiring. Kendrick being more of a recluse makes it harder for the shit Drake saying to stick. People already viewed Drake was being weird from jump but it was always more like "haha he's corny but he's ok". That shift to "Nah he's weird and it's some more to it" has been growing over the past few years.

Add in he's been consistently pissing off his main fan base, women, with the constant shots at Rihanna and then Meg and they've been pushimg the Drake being weird with women angle for a while too. Drake in his 20s vs him being damn near 40 with mostly the same content just pushed alot of people away. Now add in the young girl angle and it's even worse. Drake lost the women and the internet. His 2 biggest guaranteed support systems are gone.