Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Definitely. And if either one of them comes witj any solid proof of the shit they're alledging then it's gonna expose even more people because both of them are big enough that a coverup would involve multiple people to help them. Drake being so public with his life is backfiring. Kendrick being more of a recluse makes it harder for the shit Drake saying to stick. People already viewed Drake was being weird from jump but it was always more like "haha he's corny but he's ok". That shift to "Nah he's weird and it's some more to it" has been growing over the past few years.

Add in he's been consistently pissing off his main fan base, women, with the constant shots at Rihanna and then Meg and they've been pushimg the Drake being weird with women angle for a while too. Drake in his 20s vs him being damn near 40 with mostly the same content just pushed alot of people away. Now add in the young girl angle and it's even worse. Drake lost the women and the internet. His 2 biggest guaranteed support systems are gone.

The other day I was trying to explain this to my girl & she looked confused when I said Drake Cheddar Bobbed himself w/ his behavior & how he’s been allegedly moving out here. The timing and type of accusations compound the problems for Drake. Niggas already hollering No Diddy / No Drizzy….lol. Kendrick brought Drake all the wrong attention at the right time. Aubrey needs to lay low like Puff & pray no serious allegations start popping up…lol

Kendrick dropped AGAIN!
The covert art looks like that Citizen app that shows you nearby crimes and convicted sex offender locations.

OHH SHIT

a_qtzi.gif

Umm I mean.... hey yo this is going too far, pedo accusations are serious yow.

How dare Kendrick put it to a fire ass beat 😭😭

How tf kirko bangz involved in this

Haven't read that name in a min

we see each other.

this all plays into kenny's thesis that drake is disconnected from black culture. That "rappin like you wana free the slaves" line is further proof he dont get it. Artists that aint even black that wana be "in" with us know they gotta pay penance. Explain why macklemore got more resistance music than drake (bars).

Drake doesn't understand what it means to be a native-born Black American. He is too absorbed into Hip Hop's spoils of being the most popular rapper.

And it's not like Kendrick's indictment of Drake is strictly cultural, it's business too.

Drake signed that 400 million dollar deal with UMG. Kendrick and Kanye just went independent.

How's that deal gonna look now when the GOAT rapper of his time has branded the biggest cash cow as a sex offender and cultural outsider?

Kendrick kept calling Drake Michael as a warning. Michael got a big deal in his thirties and right or wrong, got hit with the sex offender jacket and it ruined his career in America.

Kendrick knew what he was doing lol.

Back