Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Now that I think about it some more.

Kanye West's attraction to Hitler and far right politics was very much a sense of having to purge outsiders.

Kanye is just fucking stupid and can't articulate himself well.

Kendrick did what Kanye West wanted to do much more effectively.

Ultimately, if Kanye wasn't such an idiot, he could've did this to Drake years ago, but him and Pusha T laid out the roadmap.

Last edited:
The other day I was trying to explain this to my girl & she looked confused when I said Drake Cheddar Bobbed himself w/ his behavior & how he’s been allegedly moving out here. The timing and type of accusations compound the problems for Drake. Niggas already hollering No Diddy / No Drizzy….lol. Kendrick brought Drake all the wrong attention at the right time. Aubrey needs to lay low like Puff & pray no serious allegations start popping up…lol

One of Drake's biggest strengths, the B Rabbit strategy of embracing the wild shit people say is backfiring because he can make jokes about people thinking he's a deadbeat dad...but ain't no joking about being accused of being and/or kicking it with pedophiles and people who fuck with young girls. He can't "I do live in a trailer with my mom" his way outta that one

I remember a story about Jay Z walking into the club and Ether was blasting in the club. That shit is insane. Now I see Kendrick diss track being played in the club and people going crazy.. If we had internet back then it WOULD be LEGENDARY!!!!

Back