Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sooo what does Drake do against songs calling him a pedo? He didn’t respond to the first track but this one got everyone in the club saying it. Whats he do against a trendy hit that’s got some serious allegations in it?

It's over kendrick has social media fully on his side there is no coming back, even if he released a track the energy is fuck what he got to say is kendrick dropping again.

He's been totally outmanuvered, best move I think would be to let the hype die down and come with a hit and also expect kendrick to have another song in the oven and be ready to overshadow that with another hit.

He can't beat him lyrically so he needs to focus on making hits.

Sooo what does Drake do against songs calling him a pedo? He didn’t respond to the first track but this one got everyone in the club saying it. Whats he do against a trendy hit that’s got some serious allegations in it?

He should go, take a 6 months break.

Hang out in Europe somewhere.

Enjoy his life, fuck hoes and etc.

Come back with RnB, International tracks. Rebrand himself. Let go of the Hip Hop shit.

Maybe have an interview and admit that he loss... Again.

When the entire industry decides that they don't want you, why fight it?

Makes songs for women to get dressed before a date or the club.

Drake only shot is to get on some Tim Dog shit. That LA culture shit can be picked apart. It’s just as predatory.

He should go, take a 6 months break.

Hang out in Europe somewhere.

Enjoy his life, fuck hoes and etc.

Come back with RnB, International tracks. Rebrand himself. Let go of the Hip Hop shit.

Maybe have an interview and admit that he loss... Again.

When the entire industry decides that they don't want you, why fight it?

Makes songs for women to get dressed before a date or the club.

This might be the one lol

It's over kendrick has social media fully on his side there is no coming back, even if he released a track the energy is fuck what he got to say is kendrick dropping again.

He's been totally outmanuvered, best move I think would be to let the hype die down and come with a hit and also expect kendrick to have another song in the oven and be ready to overshadow that with another hit.

He can't beat him lyrically so he needs to focus on making hits.
Only question is, will his hits be received as easily as before. I think a lot of people side eyeing him now.

Ja Rule could have and did make hits after 50 bodied him, but they never hit the same again. Took 20 years for people to even respect his impact on hip hop.

After re-listening to all the records from Drake and Kendrick.

This shit is tied 1-1....Family Matters and Not Like Us are a go. Them other shits them lames dropped not worth a replay.

I do think Drake done tho he's not going to say anything so Kendrick will win by default for a non-reply by Drake. The fans/haters isn't going to stop Drake's motion in the least and same for Kendrick.

The only one who's career has taken a severe hit is Cole. He's in a profession where your goal is to be the best rapper rapping and that fuck nigga quit so true hip-hop heads won't fuck with him and his fans won't be able to cop a plea for a nigga who apologized. He's done and Dreamville Fest might as well move from NC because that's a wrap too.

I'm sure you fuck niggas won't like this post because I'm being unbiased.

Back