Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
I get why people feel like Drake didn’t lose and I agree to a degree cuz I see where they coming from. Drake is not just a rapper, he is an “urban artist” he knows for a fact that he enjoys the sound he’s been making for years. Since 2009?? Dude has made some pretty decent music. However he makes the same music over and over. He’s another Kanye brainchild where he took 808 & Heartbreak and made it his rubric for music.

Drake was found to be a person who didn’t write his own lyrics, once he slid from that? It was no way he was going to suffer musically. It’s hard to even assess who he is because of it, cuz you don’t know if his best rhymes are his. Yet we don’t know how he will he able to flourish after this. Mans got called a pedophile and waved the flag. I don’t see how you could do that. Especially if it isn’t true.

I get why people feel like Drake didn’t lose and I agree to a degree cuz I see where they coming from. Drake is not just a rapper, he is an “urban artist” he knows for a fact that he enjoys the sound he’s been making for years. Since 2009?? Dude has made some pretty decent music. However he makes the same music over and over. He’s another Kanye brainchild where he took 808 & Heartbreak and made it his rubric for music.

Drake was found to be a person who didn’t write his own lyrics, once he slid from that? It was no way he was going to suffer musically. It’s hard to even assess who he is because of it, cuz you don’t know if his best rhymes are his. Yet we don’t know how he will he able to flourish after this. Mans got called a pedophile and waved the flag. I don’t see how you could do that. Especially if it isn’t true.

One last question I have is...why did Dot move to Brooklyn? You never see people from the west moving east, it's usually the other way around. I wonder wussup with that for real...

One last question I have is...why did Dot move to Brooklyn? You never see people from the west moving east, it's usually the other way around. I wonder wussup with that for real...
Didn't cube do that for an album?

I might be alone in this BUT I can understand how cole felt the way he did

What I think he should've done was kept the song, not apologized, but not partake in the back and forth

Future left this shit unscathed
That's what I been saying. I blame our generation being soft for the apology... other than that, he did the right thing. Me personally, I wasn't writing a bar until them two niggas scrapped first.

He also got 3 cribs in and around LA

Idk a rich nigga who doesn’t have a crib in NYC

Who knows but the narrative that he was away from the kids and across country for all that time was bullshit from jump because here’s a pic of Kendrick’s lady and kids in that very same Brooklyn condo just this past November. Most obvious in 4th slide.

I don’t know if drake will fully recover from this..

His character and image is tainted!

Fake abs
Nose job
Ozempic
Pedo

Gets called out for being a colonizer then he doubles down by saying “Kendrick rap like he tryna free the slaves” SMH!

The boy out here looking like a pervert weirdo…

And Kendrick and Shenco are the same person.......
Top, they onto us!
giphy.gif

Back