Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Who You Got: Drake, Cole or Kendrick?

test

Did J.Cole Make The Right Decision?

• Yes

• Yes, but his stock still dropped

• No, he ducked the smoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
It’s because of the anticipation,they’re level of notoriety,the social media hype,and the real time consecutive responses.

We used to have to wait until a clue or kay slay mixtape or a whole album or if you’re lucky a B Side to a radio single.

They can just drop and reply within hrs or minutes .
I remember when Joe Budden responded to Ransom twice in like 36 hours. 50 was also releasing diss songs and mixtapes damn near daily.

I remember when Joe Budden responded to Ransom twice in like 36 hours. 50 was also releasing diss songs and mixtapes damn near daily.
Well Joe vs Ran was like the beginning of this social media era but 50 wasn’t dropping daily disses.He actually made less mixtapes than it seemed because ppl Would bootleg his music and make their own mixtapes out of random songs.

It wasn’t quite like this and Joe and Ran weren’t as popular as Drake and K Dot

I noticed this with @TTBF lack of self awareness when he was exposed as Not Like Us. He keeps pretending a massive L was not taken.... Look at these losers projecting and still coping. Now Drake is "winner" again because he's getting a BET trophy. And somehow Kendrick is gonna be "mad" after he won the battle.

Coping hard

Well Joe vs Ran was like the beginning of this social media era but 50 wasn’t dropping daily disses.He actually made less mixtapes than it seemed because ppl Would bootleg his music and make their own mixtapes out of random songs.

It wasn’t quite like this and Joe and Ran weren’t as popular as Drake and K Dot
I'm thinking about the G Unit Radio mixtapes... might not have been daily, but he dropped at least 20 in 3 years. Plus the loosies in between. It definitely was more than media was able to keep up with without the internet. 50 should be considered a GOAT just for having this in his catalog, but I don't know if ppl even know about it.

"You Preem's son nigga!"

I was looking for the Get By freestyle but couldn't find the full version on YouTube so I picked a random one. This is only more known because it was one of the first ones. It became an avalanche after that.

I'm thinking about the G Unit Radio mixtapes... might not have been daily, but he dropped at least 20 in 3 years. Plus the loosies in between. It definitely was more than media was able to keep up with without the internet. 50 should be considered a GOAT just for having this in his catalog, but I don't know if ppl even know about it.

"You Preem's son nigga!"

I was looking for the Get By freestyle but couldn't find the full version on YouTube so I picked a random one. This is only more known because it was one of the first ones. It became an avalanche after that.

It was fast for back then because of how long we had to wait

I noticed this with @TTBF lack of self awareness when he was exposed as Not Like Us. He keeps pretending a massive L was not taken.... Look at these losers projecting and still coping. Now Drake is "winner" again because he's getting a BET trophy. And somehow Kendrick is gonna be "mad" after he won the battle.

Coping hard

The fact that someone said black entertainment awards instead of BET tells the story right there.

The fact that someone said black entertainment awards instead of BET tells the story right there.
Great catch

giphy.gif

Coping hard

My thought is... will he show up?

Coping hard

The BLACK entertainment awards that owned by white people. lol

Back