Welcome To aBlackWeb

Running back the old series and was like how in the hell did Morph rejoin the group after all the bullshit he was on? Got part of my answer in S4:E6.

I just love more than anything the character development of Cyclops and Rogue above everyone else. We saw different sides of both of them we didn’t see in the original story.

X Men characters

Colossus
Kitty Pryde
Mystique
X Man
Juggernaut
Ice Man
Angel
Havoc

Larger Marvel

Namor (technically a Mutant)
Avengers
Fantastic 4

If they gave Death Gambit, his Death design and his New Son powers, that shit would be ridiculous. He'd basically be the final boss of the next season.
That’s too much unlocked gambit is a top tier multiversal threat isn’t he explosive dr manahatan at that new son level or is that a different gambit, I just know there no place for a fully unlocked gambit in this timeline.

well damn. I thought homie did all of season 2.

Marvel please don't fuck this up with a rewrite hire that nigga back

Imo I’m glad of what he’s done but we need to stop acting like everything hasn’t already been written all he did was faithfully stick to the source material and successfully carried the tone of the old show into a new era

all he did was simply love and respect the X-men and all of us could of made this show with that in mind imo. It’s just that most writers try to make source material their own and fuck up.

That’s too much unlocked gambit is a top tier multiversal threat isn’t he explosive dr manahatan at that new son level or is that a different gambit, I just know there no place for a fully unlocked gambit in this timeline.

You're probably right. New Son did kill the Dark Phoenix of his universe after all.

That's what's up I remember someone mentioning not in here saying numbers were low. Obviously didn't know what they were talking about.

Back