Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Glock has an event going on at the Range USA spot near me today (@Breezy_Kilroy if you thinking of copping a Glock, holler at 'em, 10% discount on all Glock purchases today).

Anywho, they had the Glock 20 gen5 out there with a lil Holosun red dot on it. Took it out to the range and put a few rounds through it. The recoil is a bitch on it but otherwise I like it.

They had a Gen4 in the display case. They feel different, the slide on the gen4 is a bit heavier but it feels good in hand, so I dropped money on it today. I'll pick it up either this Wednesday coming up or on the 1st.

Was at my sis-in-laws for her and her husband’s gender reveal. He shot a jar of blue colored TNT with his sniper for the reveal. Let my son fire off a few rounds while we were there. It was his first time shooting. I fired off a few too but no pics.

View attachment 1206610

View attachment 1206611

Aye maaaaaaaan, why we be up in them threads arglin' if you're a gun cat???

Aye maaaaaaaan, why we be up in them threads arglin' if you're a gun cat???
😂 Not a gun cat, but not afraid of them either. I’m a gun owner, which I’ve mentioned before.

My usual point is, if keeping guns out of mass shooters’ hands means other people being unable to own so many guns and so much ammo, then so be it.

I see what he means by his hypothetical, but the reality of this particular video does not support his argument. It actually reinforces that 10 was enough.

Just keeping it objective.

to which I will counter with another of his videos: (bookmarked at the relevant spot)

Mind you, my carry piece only holds 7 rounds by default, 8 if I use the factory "extended" mags.

I bought three 10rd mags for it and even with that, it feel like too little. The Glock 20 I got on layaway holds 15 which is definitely better.

Last edited:
to which I will counter with another of his videos: (bookmarked at the relevant spot)

Mind you, my carry piece only holds 7 rounds by default, 8 if I use the factory "extended" mags.

I bought three 10rd mags for it and even with that, it feel like too little. The Glock 20 I got on layaway holds 15 which is definitely better.

I think up to 15 or 16 is cool. I don’t see the need for a 50 or 100 round drum though.

The order comes shortly after the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, which oversees Kacsmaryk’s district, found the ban “unlawful.” In August, a Fifth Circuit panel found the ATF exceeded its authority in trying to reclassify guns with pistol braces attached to them as short-barrel rifles that are subject to heavy regulation under the National Firearms Act (NFA) of 1934. It determined the agency moved from regulating to legislating, and the result “must be set aside as unlawful or otherwise remanded for appropriate remediation.”

basically reinforces what I said earlier this year:

What I don't get is that the ATF doesn't make law, Congress does. The ATF only enforces the laws that Congress passes. So when did that change???

Back