Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Did yall see that video of the guy that has a safe can't remember the name of it. But fbi had a warrant to search his house and somehow they knew he had this safe and the fbi called the company to get the code to open it. And they didn't subpoena the safe company for the info they just willing gave it to the fbi.
Dude wife bought it for him and he said he's never using them again and the safe company is coming under fire for what they did

Stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill waiting on my background check to come back.

Stopped by the shop a couple of days ago 'cause I was on that side of town. Chick told men the longest she's ever seen was a whole month.

I ain't trying to have this shit go a whole damned month.

Stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill waiting on my background check to come back.

Stopped by the shop a couple of days ago 'cause I was on that side of town. Chick told men the longest she's ever seen was a whole month.

I ain't trying to have this shit go a whole damned month.
They must really be backed up. Have you bought a gun from them before?

Did yall see that video of the guy that has a safe can't remember the name of it. But fbi had a warrant to search his house and somehow they knew he had this safe and the fbi called the company to get the code to open it. And they didn't subpoena the safe company for the info they just willing gave it to the fbi.
Dude wife bought it for him and he said he's never using them again and the safe company is coming under fire for what they did
Whats the name of the safe company?

One more day and it will be a full 4 weeks and my shit ain't came back yet.

7f784221436b5a72fc1f70eedd815f4e1c3b97df1a495af574b8b6dec6234bb9_1.jpg

AYO, MR ATF / FBI nigga... Quit playin' my boy!!! Release my shit!

The gun tax bill, AB28, will enforce an 11% tax on the sale of guns and ammunition in California, which will be stacked on top of California’s pre-existing 10-11% tax starting July 1, 2024.

State officials say the tax will generate about $159 million per year—funds that will be allocated to multiple state agencies including the California Violence Intervention and Prevention Grant Program and the California Department of Education, which will bolster security at public schools with physical security improvements, safety assessments, school-based mental health and behavioral services and other initiatives.

Newsom also signed SB2 into law, a bill that will prohibit concealed carry in places like public parks, playgrounds, churches, banks, public demonstrations and anywhere alcohol is sold.

Another bill was signed by Newsom that will require semiautomatic pistols sold in the state to contain microstamping—a technology that marks bullets and cartridge cases with unique fingerprints, making it easier for law enforcement to trace firearms.

Back