Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Who got the strap?... Official Gun Owners Thread

Are u a gun owner?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
You can get the cheapest for the range what I carry is the Hornady critical defense. And for home you want something that doesn't continue thru walls into somebody else home. That's why they say shotguns best thing for the house

There are caveats with that. While it ain't .556 or 30-06 or something like that, buckshot can and will travel through walls in your house and out an exterior wall but it depends on what you're using. 0-000 buck is definitely hitting the house next door and prolly going through it, especially if it's the cheapo construction they use nowadays (and even worse if it's that bullshit they're doing in the southwest). #4 buck is a mixed bag for over penetration. Bird shot is prolly the safest but it will definitely sail through interior walls, so watch where you aim otherwise you run the risk of accidentally hitting the fam in their rooms.

However

If your house is older and is made with brick exterior walls and plaster/wood lathe interior walls (like a lot of houses are out here) then the chances of hitting the next house are significantly reduced.

I haven't seen that brand cheap for awhile now but I also don't check often

I just checked, Ventura has it for $1 cheaper than when I bought it.

Generally, if they were out of Tula I'd get Wolf 'cause that was usually the next cheapest.

That tula and wolf best thing going for price wise and for the ar just have to make sure you oil it pretty good and clean it afterwards. Was buying 4-500 rounds of it and shooting it like nothing.
Sad to say that with that creedmoor "6.5" it all comes in brass and I ran thru so much of it trying to sight it on. But once I got it on it was money

That tula and wolf best thing going for price wise and for the ar just have to make sure you oil it pretty good and clean it afterwards. Was buying 4-500 rounds of it and shooting it like nothing.
Sad to say that with that creedmoor "6.5" it all comes in brass and I ran thru so much of it trying to sight it on. But once I got it on it was money

You got a laser bore sight for it? That makes it faaaaaaaaaar easier to sight in your guns.

Gotta get one of those super bright green laser bore sights to do it at that range.

I swear I posted up an answer to this in this thread but it's gone.
Could be wrong but don't recall seeing anything brighter than just your traditional beam.
Good thing about it the range I was at bunch of old heads was there and they helped me get it right

See, anyone talking that "you can just go and get a gun the same day" and "it's so easy to get a gun nowadays" bullshit in them other threads can forreal eat a dick.

I paid for my DVG-1 on Thursday, background STILL hasn't come back on that bitch.

sccy_receipt.jpg

See, anyone talking that "you can just go and get a gun the same day" and "it's so easy to get a gun nowadays" bullshit in them other threads can forreal eat a dick.

I paid for my DVG-1 on Thursday, background STILL hasn't come back on that bitch.

View attachment 1169320
The niggas that talk like that are niggas that haven't brought multiple guns. Sometimes I have to wait and sometime I walk right out. I share my government name and sometimes it causes confusion and the other times the system says fuck it🤷🏾‍♂️

The niggas that talk like that are niggas that haven't brought multiple guns. Sometimes I have to wait and sometime I walk right out. I share my government name and sometimes it causes confusion and the other times the system says fuck it🤷🏾‍♂️

I waited a few days for my Sub2000 and CMR30. My AR15 came back in two hours. When I got a loan on my CMR it took a whole week just to clear background.

I'm buying a Glock 17 next and a 350 legend AR15 after that, I have no idea how long the shit will take.

Back